1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Feb '12 06:491 edit
    Originally posted by black beetle
    Realizing that all things and all spiritual truths are no-things you don’t conceive within your mind arbitrary conceptions. So, breaking free from all attachment to appearances means breaking free from your contemplation of your conditioned existence in the Floating World. Since all conditioned existence to be seen is related to arbitrary mind-only conc ...[text shortened]... our passions. Thus, developing a mind that does not rely on anything,

what is the sky?
    😵
    When someone speaks of the sky, they are usually referring to the atmosphere
    of air above the Earth in the first heaven where the birds and airplanes fly.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Feb '12 23:30
    Originally posted by black beetle
    Realizing that all things and all spiritual truths are no-things you don’t conceive within your mind arbitrary conceptions. So, breaking free from all attachment to appearances means breaking free from your contemplation of your conditioned existence in the Floating World. Since all conditioned existence to be seen is related to arbitrary mind-only conc ...[text shortened]... our passions. Thus, developing a mind that does not rely on anything,

what is the sky?
    😵
    😵
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    21 Feb '12 01:41
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    A fact is still a fact regardless if we agree on the fact or not. God is a fact
    of existence and you can argue until you die about it and it will still not
    change that fact. God will still be in existence when we all die so we
    argue in vain.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Existence_of_God
    Possibly but I think god, if there is such an entity will know a circular argument when it hears one.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Feb '12 01:56
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    Possibly but I think god, if there is such an entity will know a circular argument when it hears one.
    There is nowhere else to go. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree