2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Jan '20 15:08
    @divegeester

“Deep in earth my love is lying
    And I must weep alone.”

- Edgar Allan Poe

Once again, This guy Divegeester is so unique and original. Man, you are so innovative and one of a kind.

I think we should get you a Originality Trophy here every month.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Jan '20 15:121 edit
    Same petty-pouty message tacked on to three (so far) old threads. This feels like the precursor to sonship's wheels falling off.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Jan '20 15:29
    @FMF

Have no fear Divegeester. FMF is here to watch your back all the way.

the Atheist / Unitarian coalition is so touching.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Jan '20 15:32
    @sonship said
    @FMF

Have no fear Divegeester. FMF is here to watch your back all the way.

the Atheist / Unitarian coalition is so touching.
    You have been criticized for regurgitating thousands and thousands and thousands of words, verbatim, by copy-pasting, day after day, that were written by the same author. What are you trying to mock divegeester for?
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Jan '20 15:542 edits
    @FMF

What do you think I have quoted more of, the Bible or writings on the Bible ?

I would say I have not quoted the writings of others half as much over the years as I have referred to the Scriptures themselves.

And you know? People who Really are interested in the truth DON'T CARE what you copied. If it conveys what is true, that's what matters the most.

You have some people here who seem to think what we have in the Spirituality forum is a Talent Show going on.

And if I used 1000% my own words you'd be the first to complain - Who ELSE believes that?

And if I refer to WHO ELSE believes something, then its "Not original, plagiarism"

So you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't.
    So get used to my style. Or don't.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Jan '20 16:16
    @sonship said
    @FMF

What do you think I have quoted more of, the Bible or writings on the Bible ?

I would say I have not quoted the writings of others half as much over the years as I have referred to the Scriptures themselves.

And you know? People who Really are interested in the truth DON'T CARE what you copied. If it conveys what is true, that's what matters the most. ...[text shortened]... "

So you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't.
    So get used to my style. Or don't.
    I think you should start a blog about Witness Lee and use it for your ministry as a self-styled and self-appointed lecturer. And then just treat this message board for other human interactions that are not of the aforementioned nature. Just a suggestion.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Jan '20 16:27
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

And I must weep alone.”

- Edgar Allan Poe

Once again, This guy Divegeester is so unique and original. Man, you are so innovative and one of a kind.

He referenced the source of his quote.

Learn from him perhaps, instead of mocking him.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Jan '20 18:071 edit
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Oh, I know he credited Edgar Allen Poe. STILL though, Divegeester's whole thought is SO innovative, self made, unique, original, trail blazingly individual, he deserves the Forum's reward for most talented and original poster.

No?
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Jan '20 18:21
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Oh, I know he credited Edgar Allen Poe. STILL though, Divegeester's whole thought is SO innovative, self made, unique, original, trail blazingly individual, he deserves the Forum's reward for most talented and original poster.

No?
    There is no shame in quoting somebody.

The only shame comes when you don't acknowledge your source.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Jan '20 18:361 edit
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Can you show me the BIGGEST and most offensive instance in which I did not specify a source of a concept I wrote about?

Think back on the last ten years how many times you have seen in one of my posts this:

www.ministrybooks.org

Ring any bells?
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Jan '20 18:423 edits
    @FMF

I think you should start a blog about Witness Lee and use it for your ministry as a self-styled and self-appointed lecturer. And then just treat this message board for other human interactions that are not of the aforementioned nature. Just a suggestion.

But what is a "self - appointed lecturer" ?

Are you saying I should start all my posts like Paul started his epistles with an official salutation -

ie. "Sonship - a self appinted or divinely appointed lecturer"

Is that a salutation you think I should use before writing anything with any kind of confidence that I am impressed with what I am telling people?

Ie "Sonship - appointed by God to be lecturer to the Internet users at the chessatwork Discussion Forum. Grace to You and Peace."

Is that what I am lacking?
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Jan '20 19:15
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Can you show me the BIGGEST and most offensive instance in which I did not specify a source of a concept I wrote about?

Think back on the last ten years how many times you have seen in one of my posts this:

www.ministrybooks.org

Ring any bells?
    You frequently do not reference where you have got information from and present it as your own. This is not 'offensive', but it does badly damage your credibility and integrity as a poster. Are those things not important to you?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jan '20 19:26
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

And I must weep alone.”

- Edgar Allan Poe

Thanks sonship; I’m blessed that I don’t need to steal my ideas from other people and present them in this forum as if they were my own
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Jan '20 23:58
    @sonship said
    @FMF

But what is a "self - appointed lecturer" ?

Are you saying I should start all my ...[text shortened]... at the chessatwork Discussion Forum. Grace to You and Peace." [/b]

Is that what I am lacking?
    I am simply suggesting that you start a blog about Witness Lee and use it for your ministry which mostly comprises copy-pasting umpteen thousands of his words. And then just treat this message board as a community for other social and discursive interactions that are not of the aforementioned highly unoriginal/derivative spamming nature.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree