The Human Body.

The Human Body.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cape Town

Moves
03 Sep 15

Originally posted by chaney3
Why are you an atheist twitehead?
Because I do not believe in a god.

How can you not find some evidence of a Creator anywhere?
No.

Enjoy:
https://www.google.com/search?q=screaming+baby&source=lnms&tbm=isch

c

Moves
03 Sep 15

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
I'm not arguing with you chaney3, I'm fascinated. Abnormal psychology is a bit of a hobby of mine.
You are not picking a very good topic to discuss. It should be clear that any normal human being would NOT want to see a screaming, crying baby. I cannot even think of something else to add.

Cape Town

Moves
03 Sep 15

A crying baby is NOT something to look at.
Undeniable proof that you are wrong:
http://www.galleryunderground.org/march2015/

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
03 Sep 15

You are not picking a very good topic to discuss. It should be clear that any normal human being would NOT want to see a screaming, crying baby. I cannot even think of something else to add.
You chose the subject, not I. Do you think that the fact that nobody else has objected to C Hess's avatar indicates that you are the only 'normal' human being here? Do you think that you should have the power to censor other people's behaviour?

c

Moves
03 Sep 15

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
You chose the subject, not I. Do you think that the fact that nobody else has objected to C Hess's avatar indicates that you are the only 'normal' human being here? Do you think that you should have the power to censor other people's behaviour?
Yes, I do. In this particular case, I firmly believe that I am maybe the FIRST person to object to his avatar pic. Now.......now that the gauntlet has been thrown down, I believe that when the time zone allows, there will be multiple.....and I mean multiple accounts of others who feel the same as myself.

I firmly stand by my sane belief.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Sep 15

There was another guy who has gone now that had an annoying picture, but unlike C Hess, he agreed with me.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
03 Sep 15

Yes, I do. In this particular case, I firmly believe that I am maybe the FIRST person to object to his avatar pic. Now.......now that the gauntlet has been thrown down, I believe that when the time zone allows, there will be multiple.....and I mean multiple accounts of others who feel the same as myself.

Well one of us is in for a surprise.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Sep 15

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Sep 15

Although his avatar picture may be disturbing, it seems to fit C Hess pretty good. He appears to be a cry baby in pain now and I suspect he will be a cry baby in Hell in the future. 😏

Moves
03 Sep 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Although his avatar picture may be disturbing, it seems to fit C Hess pretty good. He appears to be a cry baby in pain now and I suspect he will be a cry baby in Hell in the future. 😏
😛

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
03 Sep 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Seeing as hell doesn't actually exist, you might as well threaten us with a stick of fictional celery.

Moves
03 Sep 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Seeing as hell doesn't actually exist, you might as well threaten us with a stick of fictional celery.
Oh no! Not the celery! 😲

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
03 Sep 15

Originally posted by C Hess
Oh no! Not the celery! 😲
Actually, i did once have a summer job packing celery and do still harbour a slight fear of the stuff.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
03 Sep 15

, I firmly believe that I am maybe the FIRST person to object to his avatar pic. .
Actually you are not. I found the crying baby most distasteful, however unlike you
instead of whinging to the sadistic, baby-hating non-believer I went straight to the top.

I prayed for it to be removed.
Obviously god isn't impressed with crying infants (unless they have sinned)

He is busy at the moment but I am confident it is on his "to do" list.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
03 Sep 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Actually, i did once have a summer job packing celery and do still harbour a slight fear of the stuff.
I once had an evening job of packing condoms (TRUE!) and still harbour a slight fear of them. 😀