The Greatest Christian Persecution in history begins 2017

The Greatest Christian Persecution in history begins 2017

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cape Town

Moves
04 Mar 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
What people scramble to call "critical thinking" is usually just disagreement with a side order of justification.
What I believe sonhouse meant by it was the ability to criticize your own beliefs and thus examine them for accuracy. If you refuse to consider criticism of your beliefs then you are not thinking critically.

O

Moves
04 Mar 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
For what purpose???

They are not here to reap the 'benefits' of such a creation.
I cannot believe that you don't know about Constantine and the council of Nicea !

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 Mar 15

Originally posted by twhitehead
The reference contains content showing that the Shroud of Turin and the Sudarium of Oviedo prove that RJHinds can think critically? I rather doubt that.
It proves sonhouse is wrong. 😏

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 Mar 15

Originally posted by twhitehead
What I believe sonhouse meant by it was the ability to criticize your own beliefs and thus examine them for accuracy. If you refuse to consider criticism of your beliefs then you are not thinking critically.
Many are not thinking critically when they automatically except evolution with its millions and billions of years of past history. They prefer to just believe, that with enough time, a frog can become a prince as in the fairy tale.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
04 Mar 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Many are not thinking critically when they automatically except evolution with its millions and billions of years of past history. They prefer to just believe, that with enough time, a frog can become a prince as in the fairy tale.
Again with the frog to prince crap? Do we really have to say nobody says that, again? And again. And Again?

What you just said PROVES you cannot think critically. I am sorry for your, what's left of, your brain.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Mar 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
Again with the frog to prince crap? Do we really have to say nobody says that, again? And again. And Again?

What you just said PROVES you cannot think critically. I am sorry for your, what's left of, your brain.
Anyone with common sense and a critical mind realizes that evolutionists are all saying basically the same frog to prince crap with time being the magic ingredient instead of a kiss. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Mar 15

Anyone with common sense and a critical mind realizes that evolutionists are all saying basically the same frog to prince crap with time being the magic ingredient instead of a kiss. 😏
No, it is in fact your cognitive dissonance that cannot accept anything outside your mythology of creationism and young Earth.

You are the poster boy for non-critical thinking but you don't even know it. It's sad really for a person with such alleged intelligence as you to be so victimized by your brainwashing in your religion where you have given up the one thing that separates us from Bonobo's, the ability to think critically and make up your own mind rather than be just sucked into a religion to such an extent as other people do your thinking for you. Like I said, it's sad and also a waste of intellectual ability.

Moves
05 Mar 15

Only if you go by the Chick Tract version of "evolution", not the biological version.