The Cheating Scientist is always an atheist

The Cheating Scientist is always an atheist

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
31 Oct 10

Originally posted by twhitehead
Yes, I am way too childish to realize that 'atheistic' means 'religious'.

Now I'm guessing this society with 'billions' of people must be either China, or the whole World. Or do you have a definition for 'society' or 'billions' that I am too childish to know?
Listen Twit head....world society you fool.

l

Milton Keynes, UK

Moves
31 Oct 10

Originally posted by vishvahetu
Atheism isn't a society, you fool.

JWB

Moves
01 Nov 10

Islam Christianity and Judaism are a complete joke of mish mash truth and untruth.
But they are examples of 'theism', not of 'atheism' as you stated.

F

Moves
01 Nov 10

Listen WishToBeSane, Use your brain a little!

Z

Moves
01 Nov 10

are people still entertaining this buffoon?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
01 Nov 10

Originally posted by John W Booth
But they are examples of 'theism', not of 'atheism' as you stated.
Cant you understand that the meat eating religions are bogus, and therefore the followers might as well be atheists because they entertain false teachings and behave irreligious....theres not much difference between people who follow false religion and atheists, because they both have no knowledge of the spiritual life and they both slaughter mother cow.

F

Moves
01 Nov 10
1 edit

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
are people still entertaining this buffoon?
He is a Perpetuum Mobile, he goes, and goes, and goes (*yawn*), and goes ... forever.
Doesn't matter if people want to seriously debate with him. He just goes on.

Now he equates christianity with atheism. He is totally in his own world. He better take that pill.

JWB

Moves
01 Nov 10

Cant you understand that the meat eating religions are bogus, and therefore the followers might as well be atheists because they entertain false teachings and behave irreligious....theres not much difference between people who follow false religion and atheists, because they both have no knowledge of the spiritual life and they both slaughter mother cow.
You're missing the point. If they believe in God then they are 'theists'. Your attitude towards their faith or your certainty about your own faith does not change the definitions of the words 'theist' and 'atheist'.

l

Milton Keynes, UK

Moves
01 Nov 10

You're missing the point. If they believe in God then they are 'theists'. Your attitude towards their faith or your certainty about your own faith does not change the definitions of the words 'theist' and 'atheist'.
He changes his own rules as he goes along.

F

Moves
01 Nov 10

Originally posted by lausey
He changes his own rules as he goes along.
If he has to redefine things to get right and win a discussion, then he surely knows himself that he is wrong.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
01 Nov 10

I know where stuck with semantics here, but their believing in God is artificial because their belief is marred with so much error that what does their theism actually mean....it means their belief is so erroneous that they really arent theists at all, and to be a real theist then one must have real knowledge of the spiritual and not false knowledge.(theres real theism and theres counterfeit theism)

l

Milton Keynes, UK

Moves
01 Nov 10

Originally posted by FabianFnas
If he has to redefine things to get right and win a discussion, then he surely knows himself that he is wrong.
Yes, and he accuses us as being dishonest. 😛

F

Moves
01 Nov 10
1 edit

Originally posted by lausey
Yes, and he accuses us as being dishonest. 😛
And he is whining about that we are whining. 😛
Very Vedic...

JWB

Moves
01 Nov 10

I know where stuck with semantics here, but their believing in God is artificial because their belief is marred with so much error that what does their theism actually mean....it means their belief is so erroneous that they really arent theists at all...
No. We are not "stuck with semantics here". You are not using the words 'theism' and 'atheism' correctly. Whether you think their belief in God (their theism) is "marred" or "artificial" or "erroneous" is not relevant. Neither your contempt for their particular versions of theism nor the strength of your version of theism can change the definitions of the words 'theist' and 'atheist'.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
01 Nov 10
2 edits

I know where stuck with semantics here, but their believing in God is artificial because their belief is marred with so much error that what does their theism actually mean....it means their belief is so erroneous that they really arent theists at all, and to be a real theist then one must have real knowledge of the spiritual and not false knowledge.(theres real theism and theres counterfeit theism)
I redefine "semantics" as "carrots"

You talk about dysfunctional intelligence and false knowledge but...
WTF have carrots got to do with anything vishvahetu??? 😕 Stay on topic please!!! 😞