The Bible accepts homosexuality!

The Bible accepts homosexuality!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
11 Nov 11
1 edit

Hellooooo! I just got back from 36 hours of helping people.

Did I miss something? 😲

-m.

Edit: https://www.facebook.com/Chinnabanchorn?sk=friendactivity#!/media/set/?set=a.101760263272843.2225.100427966739406&type=3

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
11 Nov 11
1 edit

Originally posted by mikelom
Hellooooo! I just got back from 36 hours of helping people.

Did I miss something? 😲

-m.

Edit: https://www.facebook.com/Chinnabanchorn?sk=friendactivity#!/media/set/?set=a.101760263272843.2225.100427966739406&type=3
Apparently it's all been said now and all you have to do is go back and sift through the posts to see where people stand on this issue.
(I dont think you will find any major surprises if you know who the players are)

j

Moves
11 Nov 11

bbarr,

If you decide to, you may use the new thread The "Horrific" God Charge to continue our specific debate.

rc

Moves
11 Nov 11
1 edit

Originally posted by wolfgang59
good riddance
degenerates, Lol, i think he means Raj and Gaywill

Z

Moves
11 Nov 11

Originally posted by Rajk999
Basically he is saying that if I unquestioningly accept Gods laws even though their appears to be some other law contrary to God's laws then my reasoning is childish.

I ACCEPT GODS LAWS WITHOUT QUESTION.

Then by LJs estimation Im childish, my reasoning is childish etc etc.
that is because some morons/sadistic bastards might have tampered with god's laws. maybe they weren't sadistic and those laws were meant for that age's society. maybe they were meant to be taken metaphorically.

so if you accept any laws that contradict the concept "god is love" you are commiting a transgression. how can you believe that god so loved humanity that he sent his only son to die for us but still believe god made a bet with satan that job can take any amount of pain and suffering without complaining?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Nov 11

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
that is because some morons/sadistic bastards might have tampered with god's laws. maybe they weren't sadistic and those laws were meant for that age's society. maybe they were meant to be taken metaphorically.

so if you accept any laws that contradict the concept "god is love" you are commiting a transgression. how can you believe that god so l ...[text shortened]... a bet with satan that job can take any amount of pain and suffering without complaining?
Yeah ..maybe this, maybe that, might have this and might have that.

Good luck to you and your gay lifestyle.

Maybe God will forgive you and maybe not. Who knows.

Chief Justice

Center of Contention

Moves
11 Nov 11

Originally posted by jaywill
bbarr,

If you decide to, you may use the new thread [b]The "Horrific" God Charge
to continue our specific debate.[/b]
OK, will do. I'll just start from the top there.