The Basic Flaw in the Doctrine of the Churches

The Basic Flaw in the Doctrine of the Churches

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
04 Jul 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @rajk999
Sonship again is in direct opposition to Jesus and he continues to argue against keeping the commandments of Christ and living righteously
Can a person do this daily? With never a fault or a mistake?

You seem to forget that people are trying to live correctly, but ALL sin, including you, which you have publicly confessed.

Sinner.

Oh yeah....😉

T

Moves
04 Jul 18

Originally posted by @chaney3
I am not putting words into Jesus' mouth.

HE gave us the Lord's Prayer.
Did you really not get the point when I posted this?

Does your Bible read like this?

Luke 11
4‘And forgive us our [present sins, fresh sins because in your flesh, you continue to sin],
For we ourselves also forgive everyone who is indebted to us.
And lead us not into temptation.’”

That's an interesting translation. Which one is it?

And once again:
The fact is that the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry doesn't support the idea that "The only One who can keep the commandments of Jesus is Jesus".

If you disagree, then make your best case using His gospel.

As of now, you only have flimsy speculation that in effect puts words in Jesus' mouth.

T

Moves
04 Jul 18
2 edits

Sonship again is in direct opposition to Jesus and he continues to argue against keeping the commandments of Christ and living righteously
Why would anyone serve God by being righteous when they've been sold on God serving them?

c

Moves
04 Jul 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
Why should anyone serve God by being righteous when they've been sold on God serving them?
See my post on the top of this page.

Rajk999 has already admitted to being a sinner.

And you?

T

Moves
04 Jul 18
1 edit

And you?
Jesus calls His followers to become sons of God as He was a son of God.

Jesus calls His followers to become one with God as He was one with God.

Matthew 7
20“For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.
48“Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Evidently you, like many others, do not believe Jesus.

Why do you keep dodging the following?
The fact is that the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry doesn't support the idea that "The only One who can keep the commandments of Jesus is Jesus".

If you disagree, then make your best case using His gospel.
As of now, you only have flimsy speculation that in effect puts words in Jesus' mouth.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Jul 18

And you?
This is not 'confessions' . Freak

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
04 Jul 18

Did Jesus at anytime state that your asking for forgiveness of sins means that you are sure to be forgiven?
Acts 2:38
And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Acts 5:32
And we are witnesses to these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him.”

Romans 5:5
and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.

You are very selective on truth, you should read all of the Bible not just those parts you
like. It was to the unrighteous that Jesus came, Jesus came to do the will of His father
and He wishes us to also do that, and even sees to it that those that obey Him receive
God's Holy Spirit so this can be done. Without which you do not belong to God.

Matthew 21:31
Which of the two did the will of his father?” They said, “The first.” Jesus said to them, “Truly, I say to you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes go into the kingdom of God before you.

Mark 2:17
And when Jesus heard it, he said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.”

John 1:29
The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Jesus came to save the lost, those that receive Him receive God's Spirit, and do the
works God has for us to do. We are made righteous by Jesus, and we receive God's
Spirit to do the works God has for us. We are not made righteous by our own efforts
or anything other than God's grace through faith, it isn't by works. The righteous will
have a life time of doing good works, and being righteous will have also repented of
their sins too. No matter who accuses them, the grace of the Lord is there we are saved
for Jesus sake, not our own.

You keep claiming others are righteous by good works, and that makes them righteous,
even to the point that you claim those that deny Christ will be accepted by God, in the
face of scripture Jesus said He is going to deny those that deny Him.

John 11:25
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live,

John 14:6
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Our walk with the Lord is in this life, receiving God's Spirit and following Jesus taking up
our crosses. You think those that do not know the Lord will be saved without Christ, you
are the one denying Christ.

Matthew 16:24
Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
04 Jul 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
Jesus calls His followers to become sons of God as He was a son of God.

Jesus calls His followers to become one with God as He was one with God.

Matthew 7
20“For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.
48“Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly ...[text shortened]...
As of now, you only have flimsy speculation that in effect puts words in Jesus' mouth.[/quote]
Our righteousness is perfect in Jesus Christ, due to His Grace and mercy. If you want to
establish your own before God it will never reach that level of perfection.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Jul 18

Do I need to refute a bunch of irrelevant references?

Jesus said [b] If you want eternal life keep the commandments

You say only Jesus can keep the commandments.

What is the point of your references?[/b]
Boasting in your blindness?

Even less impressive.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Jul 18

Originally posted by @sonship
Boasting in your blindness?

Even less impressive.
Is there one of your references that supports your statement that only Jesus can follow His commandments?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Jul 18

Can a person do this daily? With never a fault or a mistake?

You seem to forget that people are trying to live correctly, but ALL sin, including you, which you have publicly confessed.

Sinner.

Oh yeah....😉
Jesus will judge that. Why are you asking me? You are getting just like the church Christians who like to boast of their sins and proclaim that they are forgiven.

Jesus said the ask for forgiveness. Whether or not this forgiveness is granted is up to God.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Jul 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

And we are witnesses to these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him.”

and hope does not put us to shame ...[text shortened]... iples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.
What exactly is this 'Gods Spirit' that you receive? You are mistaken. Gods Spirit does not make anyone righteous. Gods Spirit is a guide that is SUPPOSED TO SHOW YOU THE WAY TO RIGHTEOUSNESS. This does not mean that YOU ACTUALLY GO THE RIGHT WAY.

IF SOMEONE FOLLOWS THE COMMANDMENTS OF CHRIST, THEN AND ONLY THEN, ARE THEY RIGHTEOUS

Sonship has stated that only Jesus can follow His commandments

You have not addressed that point but instead choose to do like sonship and quote irrelevant references.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Jul 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @kellyjay

and hope does not put us to shame ...[text shortened]... iples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.
You are a crooked lying deceitful Christian Kellyjay. You are accusing me of being selective > here is what you quote this from Mark 2:17., and you are removed from the verse the words that you do not like.

Mark 2:17 And when Jesus heard it, he said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.”

When Mark 2: 17 says this:

When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. (Mark 2:17 KJV)

Why did you choose to cut off the last two words of Jesus . It says Jesus came to call SINNERS TO REPENTANCE.

Those last two words is the key to why Jesus came and that is to get people to repent and to live righte4ously.

More lies and deceit from the mouth of Christians.

Moves
04 Jul 18

You are a crooked lying deceitful Christian Kellyjay. You are accusing me of being selective > here is what you quote this from Mark 2:17., and you are removed from the verse the words that you do not like.

[i]Mark 2:17 And when Jesus heard it, he said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I came not to call th ...[text shortened]... people to repent and to live righte4ously.

More lies and deceit from the mouth of Christians.
Are you not capable of debating with people you disagree with without using personal insults? Do you believe this demonstrates being filled with the Spirit of Christ?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Jul 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Are you not capable of debating with people you disagree with without using personal insults? Do you believe this demonstrates being filled with the Spirit of Christ?
You people claim to have the Spirit of Christ. You will find nowhere that I made that claim. You church people who claim to have the Spirit of Christ constantly engage in crooked practices while debating these issues. Yes I call out deceivers and liars every time is see it.