The Arrogance of Theism and Atheism

The Arrogance of Theism and Atheism

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
10 May 13

Originally posted by Proper Knob
So in what way is that related to reading science books?
its nothing, its simply a rather glib way of saying, no thanks.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
10 May 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
without evidence dude your atheism is as 'one eyed, junk yard dog crazy', as the meanest Southern Baptist, born again, evangelical snake dancer!
I've given you evidence for why I reject a literal God.

rc

Moves
10 May 13
3 edits

I've given you evidence for why I reject a literal God.
no you have cited an opinion of why you dont think the Bible demonstrates evidence of inspiration or is at odds with your interpretation of contemporary science.

Dude you cannot give any evidence for the non existence of God, it cannot be done, this is the whole point and why atheism remains a purely unsubstantiated stance.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
10 May 13

its nothing, its simply a rather glib way of saying, no thanks.
Too scared to read science books at the age of 44. Cracks me up every time.

rc

Moves
10 May 13
1 edit

yeh dude, that's correct, its a fear factor and yet here I am prepared to go head to head with all trusty and valiant atheists who take the field like the all conquering hero that I purport to be!

Anyhow i need to go to work, last time i got sunburnt.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
10 May 13

no you have cited an opinion of why you dont think the Bible demonstrates evidence of inspiration or is at odds with your interpretation of contemporary science.

Dude you cannot give any evidence for the non existence of God, it cannot be done, this is the whole point and why atheism remains a purely unsubstantiated stance.
I have given you reasons based on evidence as to why i believe a literal God of the Bible does not exist. You can of course dismiss it as opinion, you can claim it's based on my interpretation of contemporary science (whatever that means) blah blah blah.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
10 May 13

yeh dude, that's correct, its a fear factor and yet here I am prepared to go head to head with all trusty and valiant atheists who take the field.
Why won't you read science books?

Moves
10 May 13

is it just an opinion that 1+1=2 or is it a fact.

rc

Moves
10 May 13

I have given you reasons based on evidence as to why i believe a literal God of the Bible does not exist. You can of course dismiss it as opinion, you can claim it's based on my interpretation of contemporary science (whatever that means) blah blah blah.
it canny be done dude, you are as religious as me!

rc

Moves
10 May 13

Why won't you read science books?
I have read in part Darwins own damnable tome, that is enough for any man. I prefer my science creationist, if you have any books on creation science then by all means, send them along.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
10 May 13

To not read books about [unafiliated] science and make claims about Earth origins,etc. is majorly counterintuitive.
I'm a spiritual person but 75% of my reading is science books. Proper science books as well 🙂

rc

Moves
10 May 13

Originally posted by stellspalfie
is it just an opinion that 1+1=2 or is it a fact.
is the equation likely to change, no, then its a poor analogy for contemporary scientific thought, shoddy, very shoddy!

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
10 May 13

it canny be done dude, you are as religious as me!
Okaaaaay Rob.

rc

Moves
10 May 13

Originally posted by karoly aczel
To not read books about [unafiliated] science and make claims about Earth origins,etc. is majorly counterintuitive.
I'm a spiritual person but 75% of my reading is science books. Proper science books as well 🙂
and yet you are prepared to arrogantly state, without the slightest supporting evidence, that there is no God. One can only wonder at what other irrational and unscientific claims you extol without the slightest evidence.

Moves
10 May 13
2 edits

...best decision i ever made in my life was to become a Jehovahs Witness, it was not easy and I had much opposition and many barriers to overcome, but its all right now.
Comfortably numb eh?