The anti-crowd ......

The anti-crowd ......

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
07 Mar 05

Originally posted by KneverKnight
Do they still do "layin on of hands" ?
Oh, Lawd, I'm glad you brought that up. Yes I do that too. Come on in. The water is fine.

K
Strawman

Not Kansas

Moves
07 Mar 05

Originally posted by kirksey957
Oh, Lawd, I'm glad you brought that up. Yes I do that too. Come on in. The water is fine.
EEK!

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
07 Mar 05

Wow, Ivanhoe, are you thinking about bringing back one of the great xtian pasttimes, namely either the Crusades or the Inquisition? Maybe they should let you be the mod of this forum so we can see how it runs?

R
Track drifter ®

Hoopnholler, MN

Moves
07 Mar 05

Originally posted by rwingett
You all see? Ivanhoe thinks it's his own private forum and that only god fearing christians should be allowed to post here. That's why I didn't like the name "Spirituality", because it could be construed as conveying that very interpretation.
If you have something to post about something that "moves" you (besides oatbran or prunes) feel free to post. Spiritual has nothing to do with religion.

RTH

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
07 Mar 05
1 edit

Sorry wrong thread.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
07 Mar 05

Originally posted by rwingett
You all see? Ivanhoe thinks it's his own private forum and that only god fearing christians should be allowed to post here. That's why I didn't like the name "Spirituality", because it could be construed as conveying that very interpretation.

You misunderstood my post completely. Please reread it.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
07 Mar 05

Originally posted by Ringtailhunter
If you have something to post about something that "moves" you (besides oatbran or prunes) feel free to post. Spiritual has nothing to do with religion.

RTH

Sure, just ask Captain Kirk !

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
07 Mar 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
Relax, Ivanhoe, before your head explodes. There is no restriction on WHO can post here or in Debates or in Clans, etc. etc. So enjoy yourself!

You are missing the point No1 .....

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
07 Mar 05

Originally posted by KneverKnight
Does this mean that RHP now has it's own Chapel? Just like a cruise ship: something for everybody.

You are missing the point.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
07 Mar 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Nemesio
I'll be the presider:

In nomine Patri, et Filii et Spirtui Sancti...
You are definately not a Christian, otherwise you wouln't mock the God of Abraham and the faith the way you do.

You are hostile to the faith, you mocker.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
07 Mar 05

Originally posted by kirksey957
Can I help? I'm feelin the Spirit movin me.

You're also hostile to the Christian faith no matter how many times you are a Baptist preacher, you mocker and enemy of God.

The Apologist

Moves
07 Mar 05

Originally posted by ivanhoe
You are definately not a Christian, otherwise you wouln't mock the God of Abraham and the faith the way you do.

You are hostile to the faith, you mocker.
Amen to that.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
07 Mar 05

You're also hostile to the Christian faith no matter how many times you are a Baptist preacher, you mocker and enemy of God.
I feel an explosion coming on..................................

The Apologist

Moves
07 Mar 05

That too.

And mocking the Holy Spirit is a dangerous business.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
07 Mar 05
3 edits

Originally posted by no1marauder
I feel an explosion coming on..................................
It doesn't matter no1. Just lean gently to one side and let it go 😲 ........... I guess only your wife and neighbours would be inclined to complain ...... 🙄