The 2 Judgement Seats

The 2 Judgement Seats

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
20 May 12
1 edit

Non-christians what would you say to God at the Judgement?

Christians what would you say at our other Jugdement for the rewards you will receive?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
20 May 12

Originally posted by RBHILL

And Christians what would you say at our other Jugdement for the rewards you will receive?
Keep dreaming, that's all you get. Dreams.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 May 12

Christians what would you say at our other Jugdement for the rewards you will receive?
Glory be to God in the highest! Thanks be to God! HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
20 May 12
1 edit

"Look at me big boy, I'm better than you" - something like that

edit: This is just off the top of my head, the op just kinda made something snap in my head. Maybe I'll think of something better later.
(Needless to say that I completely disagree with the scenario I think you are trying to paint here)

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
20 May 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
Glory be to God in the highest! Thanks be to God! HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
And "he'd" say - "Yep, no worries RJ, over here with the other ass kissers"

Cape Town

Moves
20 May 12
1 edit

As you well know, this is only hypothetical as I don't believe that any such God or judgement exist.
I don't think I would bother saying anything as God is reputed to be all knowing (so he knows whatever I might wish to tell him) and completely Just, so whatever I say won't really affect the judgement.
If he turns out not to be as reputed, then I will have to wait and see and decide what to say once I learn more.

What I say to you however is that you as a Christian getting a reward (but not me), is in conflict with the claim that God is just.

t

Moves
20 May 12
1 edit

Originally posted by twhitehead
[What I say to you however is that you as a Christian getting a reward (but not me), is in conflict with the claim that God is just.[/b]
yes god makes the rules not you!
Get wise align your life with god and he will gift you!

Hallelujah!

j

Moves
20 May 12
2 edits

There is no such assurance that a Christian will receive a reward at all.

As I hope you know Paul spoke of those saved yet so as through fire. And they lose any reward but will "suffer loss".

"If anyone's work which he has built upon the foundation remains, he will receive a reward;
If anyone's work is consumed, he will suffer loss, but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire." (1 Cor. 3:14,15)

It seems clear to me. However, important to that judgment is how merciful we Christians have been toward others:

"Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy." (Matt. 5:7)

Moves
20 May 12

Originally posted by tim88
yes god makes the rules not you!
Get wise align your life with god and he will gift you!

Hallelujah!
whats the gift?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 May 12

Originally posted by twhitehead
As you well know, this is only hypothetical as I don't believe that any such God or judgement exist.
I don't think I would bother saying anything as God is reputed to be all knowing (so he knows whatever I might wish to tell him) and completely Just, so whatever I say won't really affect the judgement.
If he turns out not to be as reputed, then I will h ...[text shortened]... as a Christian getting a reward (but not me), is in conflict with the claim that God is just.
You will be to busy dropping to your knees and bowing to say anything, huh?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
20 May 12

You will be to busy dropping to your knees and bowing to say anything, huh?
Will he be dropping on his "astral knees" (or "light body knees" ) onto a cloud or .... ?

How do you see twiteheads disembodied "soul" as he "stands" before "God" ?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
20 May 12

Originally posted by stellspalfie
whats the gift?
not going to hell 😛

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
21 May 12

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Will he be dropping on his "astral knees" (or "light body knees" ) onto a cloud or .... ?

How do you see twiteheads disembodied "soul" as he "stands" before "God" ?
apparently biblegod will reconstitute everyone's bodies, including people disintegrated in explosions or through age. he'll have to do this so that "every knee will bend"

knees can't bend if there aren't any knees for bending. then he's going to toss you into the fire where you will burn forever. because, you know, he loves you.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
21 May 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
apparently biblegod will reconstitute everyone's bodies, including people disintegrated in explosions or through age. he'll have to do this so that "every knee will bend"

knees can't bend if there aren't any knees for bending. then he's going to toss you into the fire where you will burn forever. because, you know, he loves you.
You haven't quite got it yet, but you are getting closer.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
21 May 12

You haven't quite got it yet, but you are getting closer.
If you believe that, I have a wonderful slightly used bridge for sale in Brooklyn.....