Thank You God

Thank You God

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Houston, Texas

Moves
07 Nov 12

God's Will. Praise God. Four more years. The American people win. Great for America and our families. Thank you God. You have answered my prayers.

rc

Moves
07 Nov 12
1 edit

Originally posted by moon1969
God's Will. Praise God. Four more years. The American people win. Great for America and our families. Thank you God. You have answered my prayers.
can you pray for me that i can beat Proper Knob at chess! I tried before but he offered
up incense to an effigy of Darwin and read incantations from his Holy Book, the God
delusion and defeated me!

Moves
07 Nov 12

Pity that god didn't seem to think to give majorities in the house and senate so that Obama could actually do something.

If god had a hand in this he doesn't seem to have thought it through.

Cape Town

Moves
07 Nov 12

The American people win.
Actually only just over half of the voters won. And if you give God the credit, I don't know why you bother having elections as it is essentially a dictatorship (by God).

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
07 Nov 12

What a shame he bothers with answering your prayers and not those of the starving millions elsewhere in the world. Cuh, what's he like eh?

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
08 Nov 12

He moves in mysterious ways.

Like a blind man with a limp!

Houston, Texas

Moves
08 Nov 12
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
can you pray for me that i can beat Proper Knob at chess! I tried before but he offered
up incense to an effigy of Darwin and read incantations from his Holy Book, the God
delusion and defeated me!
Unfortunately, while God answered my prayer about who would be the leader of the most powerful nation in the world, he doesn't seem to answer my prayers regarding chess games.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Nov 12

Originally posted by googlefudge
Pity that god didn't seem to think to give majorities in the house and senate so that Obama could actually do something.

If god had a hand in this he doesn't seem to have thought it through.
Maybe He did think it through after all. 😏