1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Jul '22 10:21
    @kellyjay said
    I believe all humans were made in the image of God, that Jesus Christ came for each one of them because Of God’s love for them and without wavering came took on all the hate and worse that Satan and man could dish out against Him so that He laid down His life for us each, then took on our guilt and shame on to Himself paying for every sin and crime we ever did presenting for ...[text shortened]... rist and will according to our lives stand before Christ who laid down His life for us to be judged.
    Why can’t you just answer the question directly instead of posting all this obfuscation?
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    05 Jul '22 10:30
    @kevin-eleven said
    I don't understand.
    Then you better learn.
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    05 Jul '22 10:33
    @kevin-eleven said
    Because he gets to say cruel things to other people anonymously and with impunity.
    No one escapes accountability.
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    05 Jul '22 10:42
    @kevin-eleven said
    Christianity presents a psychotic solution to a problem of its own invention.
    That's just your opinion. Nobody cares or listens to opinions.

And here I thought you were smarter than that, but now I realize you're only here to be vindictive and say spiteful things.

Obviously you have a problem of your own invention.
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    05 Jul '22 10:46
    @kevin-eleven said
    I disagree with your somewhat masochistic and cultish if/than [sic] assertion, especially the part about what I must think.

Peace be with you, nonetheless.
    Disagree with whatever you want, and think whatever you want, but if you're going to deny that you're a flawed dick like everyone else, then you're self deceived.
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    05 Jul '22 10:51
    @divegeester said
    A “realist” in that you believe there still exists somewhere a literal, real “Tree of Life”?

An “optimist” in that you believe that a version of Jesus will be overseeing the deliberate and eternal burning alive of billions of non Christian?
    No.

I'm a realist because I know you're a biblical moron.

I'm an optimist because you're still alive and the opportunity for you to learn and understand the truth still exists for you.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    05 Jul '22 11:30
    @divegeester said
    Why can’t you just answer the question directly instead of posting all this obfuscation?
    That every human life is loved so much that God would pay the ultimate price for
    them is not an answer; it isn't an obfuscation though it seems it flies over your head.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Jul '22 12:12
    @josephw said
    No.

I'm a realist because I know you're a biblical moron.

I'm an optimist because you're still alive and the opportunity for you to learn and understand the truth still exists for you.
    Your angry, deflective, pants-at-your-ankles abuse aside…

Who can you call yourself a “realist” when you believe there is a literal tree of life with roots and leaves etc, still in existence somewhere?

How can you be an “optimist” when you believe your version of Jesus only saves the “few (the minority) who find the straight gate and narrow path” and will purposefully burn alive the majority who don’t find it?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Jul '22 12:13
    @kellyjay said
    That every human life is loved so much that God would pay the ultimate price for
    them is not an answer; it isn't an obfuscation though it seems it flies over your head.
    FMF asked you a direct, no nonsense, question about your beliefs. A question which required a yes or a no response, and you just fudged a reply.

If your happy with that then so be it; it’s a pretty standard response from you anyway.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    05 Jul '22 12:41
    @divegeester said
    FMF asked you a direct, no nonsense, question about your beliefs. A question which required a yes or a no response, and you just fudged a reply.

If your happy with that then so be it; it’s a pretty standard response from you anyway.
    The thing that answers his question is how good is the good we to be compared to for that judgment and that is Jesus Christ short of that righteousness there is only one reward.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Jul '22 12:52
    @kellyjay said
    The thing that answers his question is how good is the good we to be compared to for that judgment and that is Jesus Christ short of that righteousness there is only one reward.
    No, this is what he asked you.

”You believe that ALL humans deserve to be tortured in burning flames for eternity, right? And you believe that the only way this fate can be avoided is through Christian faith, yes?”

See the “yes?” at the end?
    That means you either say “yes” or you say “no” followed by whatever equivocation you feel the need to add.
  12. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    05 Jul '22 13:16
    @divegeester said
    No, this is what he asked you.

”You believe that ALL humans deserve to be tortured in burning flames for eternity, right? And you believe that the only way this fate can be avoided is through Christian faith, yes?”

See the “yes?” at the end?
    That means you either say “yes” or you say “no” followed by whatever equivocation you feel the need to add.
    I may regret this but here goes…”If” there is “A” God, it’s just one, right, be it Christian, Muslim, or whatever…so why so much hatred or does It (God) have faves and if so, shame on It.🤔
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    05 Jul '22 13:461 edit
    @great-big-stees said
    I may regret this but here goes…”If” there is “A” God, it’s just one, right, be it Christian, Muslim, or whatever…so why so much hatred or does It (God) have faves and if so, shame on It.🤔
    God is offering Himself to enter into His Kingdom paying for all that we have done that disqualifies us in Him. Short of the righteousness of God we fall short, so through Christ, God’s righteousness is given to us in Christ. Outside of Christ every evil deed for our lifetimes must be answered for and it took only one to plunge us where we are now.
  14. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    05 Jul '22 16:06
    @divegeester said
    Your angry, deflective, pants-at-your-ankles abuse aside…

Who can you call yourself a “realist” when you believe there is a literal tree of life with roots and leaves etc, still in existence somewhere?

How can you be an “optimist” when you believe your version of Jesus only saves the “few (the minority) who find the straight gate and narrow path” and will purposefully burn alive the majority who don’t find it?
    You're just projecting your own anger.

Whether or not I believe in a "literal" tree of life, and whether or not I believe it's still in existence is of no concern of yours.

You don't seem to realize you're cross contextualizing "optimism" with things I can have an effect on with things out of my control.

Of course you toss out the book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ because in it is described how the vast majority of the human race will stand in judgment for their sins and receive everlasting punishment.

If I were you, being a professing Christian, I would be worried about the possibility that you're rejecting Christ since you reject the one book of the Bible Jesus personally dictated.

In my opinion you're self deceived, with the help of your liberal theological friends who deny the resurrection that you seem to like to quote.

But what is most egregious is how you misquote and mischaracterize the scriptures. Show me where it says anyone is "burned alive".
    I can't find it.
  15. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    05 Jul '22 16:18
    @great-big-stees said
    Don't regret posting an honest question.

"Why so much hatred...?"

I'd say that's the most honest question I've heard asked in this forum in quite a while. No offense to anyone that feels they've ask equally honest questions.

The simplest and most direct and honest answer is one little three letter word.

Care to take a guess what it is? 😬

BTW, how's it going Mr. Stees? Been a while. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree