Summum Bonum

Summum Bonum

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
16 Mar 13

Originally posted by black beetle
Of course I am, but that emoticon is my signature; it means I take seriously the world whilst at the same time I take not seriously my self.

Is this emoticon the sole particular that you find irksome at every single one of my posts?
😡
... sum really and truly thimk its supercilious air of inferiority stench stinks 2 hi heaven ^.

Moves
16 Mar 13

Of course I am, but that emoticon is my signature; it means I take seriously the world whilst at the same time I take not seriously my self.

Is this emoticon the sole particular that you find irksome at every single one of my posts?
😡
%- ) or % ) means drunk. (I inserted spaces so it would show the keyboard characters.)

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/01/27/cingular_emoticon_patent/print.html

The complete list, as a cut and paste. I am not inserting spaces in this. RHP recognizes only some.

) Smile ;-) or πŸ˜‰ Wink :-D or πŸ˜€ Big smile :-)) or πŸ™‚) Very happy :0) Big nose smiley |-) Cool! >:-) or >πŸ™‚ Evil grin >;-> or >;> Evil grin with a wink :-X or :X My lips are sealed }:-) or }πŸ™‚ Devilish :-{circumflex over ( )}) or :{circumflex over ( )}) Tongue in cheek :-P or πŸ˜› Sticking out tongue :-& or :& Tongue tied :op Puppy face 0:-) or 0πŸ™‚ Saint :-)8 or πŸ™‚8 Happy wearing a bow tie 8-) or 8) Happy with glasses #-) I partied all night %-) or 😡 Drunk :-###.. or :###.. Being sick %-( or %( Confused :-0 or :0 Shocked :-o or :o Surprised :-| or 😞 Indecision :'-( or :'( Crying :'-) or :'πŸ˜‰ Crying of happiness :-( or πŸ™ Sad

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
16 Mar 13

Originally posted by JS357
%- ) or % ) means drunk. (I inserted spaces so it would show the keyboard characters.)

The complete list, as a cut and paste. I am not inserting spaces in this. RHP recognizes only some.

) Smile ;-) or πŸ˜‰ Wink :-D or πŸ˜€ Big smile :-)) or πŸ™‚) Very happy :0) Big nose smiley |-) ...[text shortened]... prised :-| or 😞 Indecision :'-( or :'( Crying :'-) or :'πŸ˜‰ Crying of happiness :-( or πŸ™ Sad
Terrific!

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
17 Mar 13

Originally posted by divegeester
Not all all, most of what you post makes no sense to me whatsoever so I couldn't comment, it just just amuses me, in a mikelom sort of way...

😡
If you are amused, it's fine😡

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
17 Mar 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
... sum really and truly thimk its supercilious air of inferiority stench stinks 2 hi heaven ^.
Oh well😡

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
17 Mar 13

Originally posted by JS357

) Smile ;-) or πŸ˜‰ Wink :-D or πŸ˜€ Big smile :-)) or πŸ™‚) Very happy :0) Big nose smiley |-) ...[text shortened]... prised :-| or 😞 Indecision :'-( or :'( Crying :'-) or :'πŸ˜‰ Crying of happiness :-( or πŸ™ Sad
It means "drunk", but to me it means also what it means to me; there are as many realities as sentient beings😡

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
18 Mar 13

If you are amused, it's fine😡
What,

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Mar 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
What,
take seriously the world whilst at the same time take not seriously thy self.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
19 Mar 13

See, you can comment alright😡

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
19 Mar 13
1 edit

See, you can comment alright😡
Having a playful time?

You've heard my saying - " I'm serious about being not serious" ?

Sounds like you know what I mean by that by displaying your playful icon after every post.
It is certainly is a constant reminder that's refreshing.

I liked your quote from your teacher in the "spiritual quotes II " thread.

Thing is if I keep I my pure water from the ocean then I seem to lose a certain grip on reality. (Now I can feel where this is leading, but perhaps you could fill myself and the readers on whether we are thinking the same thing here or perhaps, you have some total tangent to me here ?? ).

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
19 Mar 13

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Having a playful time?

You've heard my saying - " I'm serious about being not serious" ?

Sounds like you know what I mean by that by displaying your playful icon after every post.
It is certainly is a constant reminder that's refreshing.

I liked your quote from your teacher in the "spiritual quotes II " thread.

Thing is if I keep I my pu ...[text shortened]... are thinking the same thing here or perhaps, you have some total tangent to me here ?? ).
Edit: “Having a playful time?”

Yes!

Edit: “You've heard my saying - " I'm serious about being not serious"?”

Yes;

Edit: “Sounds like you know what I mean by that by displaying your playful icon after every post.”

I know what you mean!

Edit: “Thing is… …you have some total tangent to me here??.

Nagarjuna implied that whatever is imagined from the mind is just a construction that lacks of inherent existence. Also, his quote means that the nature of the human mind (Tib. Od' gsal/ Clear Light/ pure water) is free from perception and conceptions that arise from the conditions that take place in the Floating World (ocean).
It follows that "to keep the water pure" one has to know
what the water is,
what the ocean is,
what the nature of the mind is,
what the nature of the phenomena in flux of the Floating World is,
what kind of reality a consiousness perceives, and
what kind of reality (always dependent to the nature of the perceiving conciousness) is decoded by the cognitive apparatus of the sentient being during its interaction with the physical world and its inner world
😡

Moves
19 Mar 13

It means "drunk", but to me it means also what it means to me; there are as many realities as sentient beings😡
Here's a different variation.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmeqeb_rihanna-drunk-on-love-lyrics-on-screen_music#.UUiGDVfhdKA

There's also "REV. DEADEYE. Drunk on Jesus" but it's too lame to post.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
19 Mar 13

Edit: “Having a playful time?”

Yes!

Edit: “You've heard my saying - " I'm serious about being not serious"?”

Yes;

Edit: “Sounds like you know what I mean by that by displaying your playful icon after every post.”

I know what you mean!

Edit: “Thing is… …you have some total tangent to me here??.

Nagarjuna implied that whatever i ...[text shortened]... the sentient being during its interaction with the physical world and its inner world
😡
Until I can keep my water pure at all times I'll have to stay away from the ocean. Yes?

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
19 Mar 13

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Until I can keep my water pure at all times I'll have to stay away from the ocean. Yes?
Nope; it's enough to know the Two Truths and be aware of them😡

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
20 Mar 13

okey, dokey.omygee, i'll take the dive on faith alone...