Srimad Bhagavatam

Srimad Bhagavatam

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Aug 11

Originally posted by Dasa
My purpose here is to expose cheating religion and cheating science...
Your purpose:

In your time here, what specifically have you "exposed"? Specifics please.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
25 Aug 11

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Ok. So why the superior tone in your posts? Are we not all equal when we unbind ourselves from illusion?
Should we not be focussing on love and a way forward rather than pointing out people's mistakes? After all, we all have 20/20 in hindsight.
In discussion we all expect honesty or everything becomes folly.

Persons at RHP are constantly embracing dishonesty in their defence of false science and false religion.

I challenge them on their dishonesty for it is not acceptable in any circumstances.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
25 Aug 11

Originally posted by divegeester
Your purpose:

In your time here, what specifically have you "exposed"? Specifics please.
You are aware of the dishonest and false claims of cheating science and false religion are you not?

I have mentioned them many times.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Aug 11

You are aware of the dishonest and false claims of cheating science and false religion are you not?

I have mentioned them many times.
I'm aware of your claims.

But in the dark, at night, on those nights when you can't sleep, you must be haunted by the possibility that just because you write it here - doesn't make it truth?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
25 Aug 11
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
I'm aware of your claims.

But in the dark, at night, on those nights when you can't sleep, you must be haunted by the possibility that just because you write it here - doesn't make it truth?
So you are saying there is no truth to the statement life comes from life......and that slaughtering animals for the satisfaction of the uncontrolled tongue is is wrong.

You then must be saying killing is fine and life comes from muddy puddles.

Its all dishonest foolishness.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Aug 11

So you are saying there is no truth to the statement life comes from life......and that slaughtering animals for the satisfaction of the uncontrolled tongue is is wrong.

You then must be saying killing is fine and life comes from muddy puddles.

Its all dishonest foolishness.
I'm pretty sure that is not a fair representation of what wherever it was I was saying.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
26 Aug 11

MR Knob

My purpose here is to expose cheating religion and cheating science and of course to inform people where they may go and enquire into true religion.

I am not interested in converting anyone.

At least now .....persons may if they so desire enquire into the teachings of the Veda.

This world is full of cheating religion and cheating science and ...[text shortened]... .can you believe that.

And also constantly defending life comes from life.......not non life.
Being here has been a real experience for I have never in my whole life conversed with so many dishonest persons all in one place.

Two things spring to mind.

1. You are using the word 'dishonest' incorrectly. This has been spelled out to you more times than i can remember. There is nothing 'dishonest' about my views which i present on this forum, you may not agree with them, but simply because they conflict with your views doesn't make me 'dishonest'.

2. I think you need to get out more. The world is full of many different people, cultures and religions. Your minority Hare Krishna sect is one small piece of a gigantic jigsaw.