SPOT THE SINNER.

SPOT THE SINNER.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jd

Behind you^^

Moves
08 Mar 06

Originally posted by David C
If the sheep fits...
???

DC
Flamenco Sketches

Spain, in spirit

Moves
08 Mar 06

Originally posted by Jonny d
???
It's obvious: You're a sheep herder. You're on your way to hell because you've been...ahem...abusing the sheep.

Jd

Behind you^^

Moves
08 Mar 06

Originally posted by David C
It's obvious: You're a sheep herder. You're on your way to hell because you've been...ahem...abusing the sheep.
I like this Muthamocker. I´ve been looking for a sheep. ^^

😉

DC
Flamenco Sketches

Spain, in spirit

Moves
08 Mar 06

Originally posted by Jonny d
I´ve been looking for a sheep.
Thus, your inclusion on the list.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
11 Mar 06

Originally posted by twhitehead
The parable of the sheep and the goats is unpopular amoungst many Christians and suprisingly very much over looked as it is one of the few teaching by Jesus himself about who should go to heaven. Many Christians turn rather to teachings by later followers of Christ rather than Christs actual teachings.
The reasons behind this may include:
1. If taken li ...[text shortened]... y strictly and therefore try to draw focus away from it by highlighting the importance of faith.
I see no reason to interpret Jesus' description of Judgment Day in Matthew 25:31-46 as a "parable". The two earlier parables in the chapter - the bridesmaids and the unfaithful servant - are in the standard form he uses throughout the Gospels but Judgment day ain't. Additionally and perhaps more importantly, the two parables illuminate the description of the Judgment Day.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
11 Mar 06

Originally posted by no1marauder
I see no reason to interpret Jesus' description of Judgment Day in Matthew 25:31-46 as a "parable". The two earlier parables in the chapter - the bridesmaids and the unfaithful servant - are in the standard form he uses throughout the Gospels but Judgment day ain't. Additionally and perhaps more importantly, the two parables illuminate the description of the Judgment Day.
Mathew 25 : 31-46 may be the most important passage in the entire New Testament , especially if viewed in the sense that it was the last sermon Christ gave to the populous. Best for last?

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
11 Mar 06

Originally posted by frogstomp
Mathew 25 : 31-46 may be the most important passage in the entire New Testament , especially if viewed in the sense that it was the last sermon Christ gave to the populous. Best for last?
Good luck with that!