Spirituality

Spirituality

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
17 Jul 10

Originally posted by vishvahetu
Spirituality is the science of the soul/life, and belief has little to do with it.
You are sooo wrong. There is nothing in science that deals with spirituality.
Religious things are simply not part of science. Religion starts where Science ends.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
17 Jul 10
1 edit

Teachings of spirituality (what i am presenting) goes back thousands of years, and pre-dates the religion Islam and christianity.

Spirituality is banded together with religion, because the subject is the same (god), but in todays climate,the world religious beliefs have been brutalized, by so many erroneous assumptions, that it has lost its way.

Thi ...[text shortened]... make arguement.

So if you have some genuine enquiry, then i am happy to correspond.

vishva
What i am presenting, is supported by the scietific community, and T.D. Singh Ph.D and Richard Thompson Ph.D and Michael Cremo Ph. D are presenting this spirituality exactly as i do.

I don't think these peoples views are supported by the scientific community. Their television special The Mysterious Origins of Man was widley panned by the scientific community -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mysterious_Origins_of_Man

http://talkorigins.org/faqs/mom.html

It is bunkum.

aw
Baby Gauss

Ceres

Moves
17 Jul 10

There is another reality in nature, different from matter.

It is the fundamental spiritual particle, (spiriton)...you

It is a transendental particle and is ontologically different from matter.

It has conscious property and has free will, contrary to material particles like the electron.

It is only by the presence of the spiriton, that matter ...[text shortened]... ness is localized, and remains so, but both are ontollogically non physical in nature.

vishva
I'm literally laughing out loud!

aw
Baby Gauss

Ceres

Moves
17 Jul 10

Originally posted by Agerg
We need a facepalm smiley 😞
I'm taking this into site ideas!

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
17 Jul 10

A link to where Vishy gets all his knowledge.

http://www.krishnascience.com/files/singh2.pdf

F

Moves
17 Jul 10

Originally posted by Proper Knob
A link to where Vishy gets all his knowledge.

http://www.krishnascience.com/files/singh2.pdf
And here he got the misinformation that "According to Hinduism, the present universe began 15.5522 x 1013 years ago and will end in 15.5518 x 10^13 years." (150 trillion years.)

According to hinduism, it says. Whish is as religious as anyone can be.
If he denies this, then he denies his own soul.

d

Moves
17 Jul 10

Hey people....please don't upset vishva...he will go out again and will never ever post anything...that is till the next time will post something 🙂

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
18 Jul 10

Teachings of spirituality (what i am presenting) goes back thousands of years, and pre-dates the religion Islam and christianity.

Spirituality is banded together with religion, because the subject is the same (god), but in todays climate,the world religious beliefs have been brutalized, by so many erroneous assumptions, that it has lost its way.

Thi ...[text shortened]... make arguement.

So if you have some genuine enquiry, then i am happy to correspond.

vishva
vishva,

Premise #1 Christ is the central theme of all God's truth.

Premise #2 Anything that claims to be spiritual truth, but denies the resurrection, is false.

What is your reaction to these 2 premises?

T

ALG

Moves
18 Jul 10

There is another reality in nature, different from matter.

It is the fundamental spiritual particle, (spiriton)...you

It is a transendental particle and is ontologically different from matter.

It has conscious property and has free will, contrary to material particles like the electron.

It is only by the presence of the spiriton, that matter ...[text shortened]... ness is localized, and remains so, but both are ontollogically non physical in nature.

vishva
Every life form is animated by the spiriton, including micro organizms, insects, aquatics, plants, reptiles, birds, and man.

I believe, different animals and plants experience their consciousness in a different way. Perhaps you can prove different by showing, that animals and plants can commit suicide on purpose, but I guess not (never heard of such myself).

Now there is a difference in consciousness. How is this possible? Do different organizms have a diffirent amount of spiriton? Or are some spiritons different from others?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
18 Jul 10
3 edits

Originally posted by josephw
vishva,

Premise #1 Christ is the central theme of all God's truth.

Premise #2 Anything that claims to be spiritual truth, but denies the resurrection, is false.

What is your reaction to these 2 premises?
God is infinate being, so therefore full truth (knowledge) of god is not knowable by conditioned man.

However what man does know, by revelation and scripture is sufficient for man to understand his/her relationship to God.

The Bible has been desribed as, the scripture for the (meat eaters)

True knowledge of God can only be found in the Spiritual Scriptures (Vedanta)

If man does not have correct knowledge of God, then man will be tempted to become atheist or agnostic.

The Bible presents knowledge of God that is erroneous, and therefore you find many denominations that clash with each other, and atheism and agnosticism are flourishing.

Christ Jesus is the central theme for Knowledge of God in christainity, but the Pure teachings of Jesus have been doctored to satisfy the materialistic agenda of the Ruling class in the time of writing the Bible.

To give absolute power to the bible, it is descibed as being the word of God, but it is clearly the words of men.

Because some of the bible are the words of materialistc men, then it gives us erroneous knowledge of God, but some of the words are from spiritualy enspired men, and these are not erroneous. ( so the bible is half true and half false)

The resurrection, is one of the erroneous teachings.

vishva

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
18 Jul 10

Originally posted by Thomaster
Every life form is animated by the spiriton, including micro organizms, insects, aquatics, plants, reptiles, birds, and man.

I believe, different animals and plants experience their consciousness in a different way. Perhaps you can prove different by showing, that animals and plants can commit suicide on purpose, but I guess not (never heard of s ...[text shortened]... rent organizms have a diffirent amount of spiriton? Or are some spiritons different from others?
The spiriton is the same for every living thing, but the body is different, so the body and brain of an animal, restricts the consciousness (filters it).

Its like electricity is the same for the heater and the freezer, but when the electricity passes through the heater, it must act like a heater, it cant act like the freezer.

So when the consciouness passes through the beetle, it must behave like a beetle.

vishva

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
19 Jul 10

God is infinate being, so therefore full truth (knowledge) of god is not knowable by conditioned man.

However what man does know, by revelation and scripture is sufficient for man to understand his/her relationship to God.

The Bible has been desribed as, the scripture for the (meat eaters)

True knowledge of God can only be found in the Spiritual ...[text shortened]... e is half true and half false)

vishva

If you believe that, then you will die in your sins.

And as for the rest of the lies you believe about the Bible, you are woefully misinformed.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
19 Jul 10

[b]The resurrection, is one of the erroneous teachings.

And as for the rest of the lies you believe about the Bible, you are woefully misinformed.[/b]
Dear Josheph

Back in the time of the writing of the Bible, the State and the Church colluded together, and the State gave credence to the church, by making christianity the one and only religion, but the church prostituted itself, by allowing the State to have a say how this new book The Bible would be written.

The State wanted to have power over the people, so it fashioned the Bible to to scare them into submission, by talking of one life only, and hell for the unbelievers.(which is erroneous)

This is common knowledge.

Vishva.

F

Moves
19 Jul 10

The spiriton ... Its like electricity is the same for the heater and the freezer,

So when the consciouness passes through the beetle, it must behave like a beetle.

vishva
So if the spiriton acts lika electricity, then you can let it go through copper wires? If not, why not?

Why must a beetle have to behave like a beetel? Of the same reason that a religious must behave like a religious?

Hmmm . . .

Moves
19 Jul 10

[b]The resurrection, is one of the erroneous teachings.

And as for the rest of the lies you believe about the Bible, you are woefully misinformed.[/b]

Ah, yes: the final compelling” argument”—the threat. (Not your threat of course, but the threat that you believe in. You’re much too nice a guy to threaten someone for not believing you—or believing in you.)