1. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    03 Oct '12 05:29
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]Spiritual Yard Sale

Long while now been getting rid of those things which are behind (Phil. 3:13-14). Wondering if you've still got junk in your

baggage and dormitory trunks or if you, too, are letting it go and travelling light. No public disclosure of details, please.

Comments.[/b]
    I'd get rid of many things I don't need. The minute I do I would need them. 😕
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Oct '12 05:45
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    I'd get rid of many things I don't need. The minute I do I would need them. 😕
    Get a newer one and better one then. 😏
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 Oct '12 08:57
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    You've missed the point completely, there is nothing under Heaven and Earth
    that can separate us from God. Those that belong to God know this, it does
    not mean they will not go through trials that will test that. A person in the
    midst of a struggle isn't alone in that struggle, that knows God as their Savior.
    Those that do not are on their own until the ...[text shortened]...
    bad times means that God is gone or not available to us, which is far from the
    truth.
    Kelly
    no, i havent missed the point. you have. i have in no way said that people who have god will do not have struggles. i am aware all people have struggles. i am saying that some people because of struggles or life changing events may end up in situation where they are cognitively unable to have a relationship with jesus. i then gave you some examples of people who are unable to grasp the concept of christ or have a relationship with anybody or anything because of things like severe brain damage. you said to fmf if you loose your relationship with jesus then you never had a relationship in the first place. ive given you examples of how this could happen to people without any fault of their own, do you think the man who looses jesus because he suffers from severe depression never had jesus in the first place?
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 Oct '12 09:07
    Originally posted by sumydid
    Your argument falls down the instant you assert that it is I who made a claim. FMF said he had a relationship with God. This cannot be true if God does not exist. Therefore, FMF was actually claiming that God exists.

Anyway, I think we are beyond that now, since I see FMF saying he believed he had a relationship with God just as we Christians be ...[text shortened]... h God, under the assertion that God does exist.

Most arguments boil down to the same thing.
    you can pop down to your local mental health clinic and speak to people that have relationships with people who do not exist. my child had a relationship with her invisible friend for years.

what about people who believe in other gods, are you saying muslims dont have relationship with allah?
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Oct '12 15:05
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    you can pop down to your local mental health clinic and speak to people that have relationships with people who do not exist. my child had a relationship with her invisible friend for years.

what about people who believe in other gods, are you saying muslims dont have relationship with allah?
    Allah is the devil. That is who their relationship is with.
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 Oct '12 15:09
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Allah is the devil. That is who their relationship is with.
    does that go for buddha as well?
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Oct '12 15:56
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    does that go for buddha as well?
    I do not know much about Buddha; but if he teaches contrary to the Lord Christ Jesus, he must be a servant of Satan.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree