Spiritual Intelligence

Spiritual Intelligence

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
23 Jul 06

Originally posted by royaltystatement
Oh no!
You are the scientist, you are the all-knowing, I would never deny you the opportunity of airing your far-fetched concepts please,
I leave the decision upon which we debate up to you.
Any thing I discuss will not be able to be contested because the only thing I have typed here is truth, except for my minor insults.
No no. You have an axe to grind with science, please, tell us what it is. Tell us where we are going wrong. You brought up this debate. In fact, New Thread Time, methinks.

r

Moves
28 Jul 06

Originally posted by scottishinnz
No no. You have an axe to grind with science, please, tell us what it is. Tell us where we are going wrong. You brought up this debate. In fact, New Thread Time, methinks.
Final word

U
All Bark, No Bite

Playing percussion

Moves
28 Jul 06

Final word
Not really, you wimped out of his debate, showed you just run your mouth but won't back it up, this is just being immature.

Krackpot Kibitzer

Right behind you...

Moves
28 Jul 06

Final word
I thought the Word was in the beginning.

E

Moves
28 Jul 06

The message has entered your ears and you have made your choices, I have been instructed to leave here, so don't type thank God when my discussions conclude, because you will be giving thanks to your fatther in Hell.
I apologize to GOD on your behalf for any other blasphemies that he may see on this site.
Every one deservers to be forgiven.
Don't ...[text shortened]... .......................................................................GOD LOVES YOU AS I DO
come to think of it, i have seen a guy named God on this site.