1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 01:33
    Originally posted by @fmf
    I am waiting for KellyJay's explanation and then I will be able to tell you what I think he means. What I believe is being said is that his life begins with God, to do those things God desires which will including improving his love with God and those around him, even those that he finds unloveable and unworthy as he was before God saved me.
    I asked you a different question.

Dod those who killed Jesus see him as having perfect love?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 01:39
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Dod those who killed Jesus see him as having perfect love?
    If you have some claim you want to make about Jesus (or those who executed him) or other aspects of your belief in Jesus, then make it. Otherwise, you should direct your questions about the substance Christ mythology to Christians.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 01:43
    If you have some claim you want to make about Jesus (or those who executed him) or other aspects of your belief in Jesus, then make it. Otherwise, you should direct your questions about the substance Christ mythology to Christians.
    If you want to know if you can see Jesus walking around today, then you need to know what he looked like then.

People hated him and his teachings which is why they killed him. Those people who hated and killed him are like you and most people in the world.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 01:53
    If you want to know if you can see Jesus walking around today, then you need to know what he looked like then.

People hated him and his teachings which is why they killed him. Those people who hated and killed him are like you and most people in the world.
    This doesn't answer the question that I put to KellyJay which regards KellyJay's belief about himself.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 01:57
    This doesn't answer the question that I put to KellyJay which regards KellyJay's belief about himself.
    But it does answer your question about being able to see God in other people.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 02:07
    But it does answer your question about being able to see God in other people.
    Not really. I have asked you many times if I can see Jesus in you ~ working through you ~ if I can come to know Jesus in so far as he manifests himself in your character and behaviour here ~ and to what extent you have already become like Christ, a transformation-in-progress that you to seem to have made claims about, etc. but you always dodge & deflect.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 02:11
    Not really. I have asked you many times if I can see Jesus in you ~ working through you ~ if I can come to know Jesus in so far as he manifests himself in your character and behaviour here ~ and to what extent you have already become like Christ, a transformation-in-progress that you to seem to have made claims about, etc. but you always dodge & deflect.
    How can I know if you can see Jesus without knowing what you would expect.

An accirate way of knowing would be based on what people saw when he actually walked the earth.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 02:16
    [b]How can I know if you can see Jesus without knowing what you would expect./b]
    As you well know, I am talking about your belief and your self-perception ~ and what you claim about yourself ~ and not what I expect or what I think about Jesus.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 02:23
    As you well know, I am talking about your belief and your self-perception ~ and what you claim about yourself ~ and not what I expect or what I think about Jesus.
    So it is a simple yes or no question.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 02:32
    So it is a simple yes or no question.
    I wonder what it is about the intersection of your character and your ideology that makes you wriggle so much in the face of such straight forward questions.
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 02:34
    I wonder what it is about the intersection of your character and your ideology that makes you wriggle so much in the face of such straight forward questions.
    I wonder the same thing about you.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 02:421 edit
    I wonder the same thing about you.
    I have dealt with all your posts immediately and head on. And it's not me who is claiming that, walking the earth again in you, is a man who was executed 2,000 years ago who is a supernatural being and who is now inside you - or represented by you - in some way.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree