Space

Space

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T

Moves
20 May 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
You are welcome sir. The underpinnings of space, time, and matter are one of my more intense studies, not at any Phd level for sure but I follow the news on the subject. I leave that to my son in law, Gandhi, who HAS a Phd in physics. I also study the effects of gravitational lensing as it applies close to our sun. Most work on gravitational lensing is stud ...[text shortened]... , I am no good at art, only good at guitar and mandolin and such, drawing is a solid F with me🙂
Hell, that's interesting! I find the same issues of time, space, the nature of light fascinating, and, for me, mysterious when you get into it more deeply. Light, that has amazing properties, (or rather the properties are the light) is as equally stimulating of reflection as all the quantum stuff. Time and space interlinked too makes us question our assumptions. Good old Einstein.

I have a favorite pic I downloaded of the Hubble farview of just one cm patch of the night sky. You'll know it. Galaxies scattered like sand, not stars, galaxies! And just one small area. And here we are in a technological era able to take it in. Wouldn't be dead for quids.

Wish you well with the graphics. Not my forte. Keep posted if you can, with anything you think is on the mysterious edge of findings etc.
Cheers.

T

Moves
20 May 13

The zero point energy stuff is amazing. The emptiness is full;the fullness is empty, depends which way you are looking at it.