Sodomy Ain't Healthy

Sodomy Ain't Healthy

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cape Town

Moves
07 Apr 16

Originally posted by checkbaiter
Sure, I'm not embarrassed. I'm not perfect, nor let opinions bother me. In fact it might be helpful.
Fair enough (and I don't know why someone gave your a thumbs down for that. Robbie the forum clown perhaps?).

Lets start with the other thread where I accused you of lying. You said:

Originally posted by josephw
If you all know why homosexuality is immoral, then explain to me why it shouldn't be outlawed.

Yet nobody in the 'opposition' had admitted to knowing why homosexuality is immoral as you imply.
What lead you to make that statement? Did you know it was untrue?

Moves
07 Apr 16

Originally posted by twhitehead
Fair enough (and I don't know why someone gave your a thumbs down for that. Robbie the forum clown perhaps?).

Lets start with the other thread where I accused you of lying. You said:

[b]If you all know why homosexuality is immoral, then explain to me why it shouldn't be outlawed.

Yet nobody in ...[text shortened]... lity is immoral as you imply.
What lead you to make that statement? Did you know it was untrue?[/b]
Um... Unless I'm missing something josephw and checkbaiter are not the same person.

You may have got the two mixed up... [easy enough to do with multiple people making
similar arguments]

Unless they are the same person with multiple accounts [which I didn't think was allowed.]

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Apr 16

Originally posted by googlefudge
Um... Unless I'm missing something josephw and checkbaiter are not the same person.

You may have got the two mixed up... [easy enough to do with multiple people making
similar arguments]

Unless they are the same person with multiple accounts [which I didn't think was allowed.]
I only have one account 🙂

Cape Town

Moves
07 Apr 16
1 edit

Originally posted by googlefudge

similar arguments]

Yes, I got seriously mixed up. My apologies to Checkbaiter for that mistake. It is josephw whom I believe to have been dishonest.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
09 Apr 16

A demented and confused segment of society is accepting of homosexuality, but few by comparison to the vast majority.
The circles you move in must be as small as the minds of the people in them.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
11 Apr 16

A demented and confused segment of society is accepting of homosexuality, but few by comparison to the vast majority. Homosexuality, as with all other immoral sexual deviances, is like a cancer that will eventually kill its victum. The mind that is confused about morality will fail and will face consequences that will eventually catch up with it. Behaviors unrestrained by moral virtues is like building a house on sand. In the end it will wash away.
How do you explain the fact that in every generation for the last few thousand years there have been a certain percentage of gays, 1 to 3% or so, in every country and culture in the world.

So somehow this cancer manages to reproduce on a regular basis.

How do you explain that?