Simple truth.

Simple truth.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
12 Dec 10

Originally posted by John W Booth
Yes. Yes. What you say "is true". What others say - if it is not the same as what you say - "is false". This is what you present and assert. And you go round and round and round saying it over and over and over again. You have made yourself clear. Crystal clear. And you have decided to stop posting. I think this is a good idea.
So are you agreeing that life is a random accident? and/or that only Christians and no one else are sanctified in the eyes of God?.......because you arent against it.

What is your position.....do you have a position.

Do you accept those false teachings.

Am I wrong to point out where those teachings are wrong, and are misdirecting people.

You keep saying that I am against people that dont agree with me, but I am against false teachings in religion and science....are you?

You won,t present anything, so I dont know where you stand, except that you are against me...but why, what are you disagreeing with.

Are you against me pointing out the false teachings in religion and science...why?

Should I tow the line and accept those false teachings, to please you and everyone.

Do you even know what is false and what is truth....I do and I will always speak out against falsity even if i have to stand alone to do it.

JWB

Moves
12 Dec 10

Originally posted by vishvahetu
So are you agreeing that life is a random accident? and/or that only Christians and no one else are sanctified in the eyes of God?.......because you arent against it.

What is your position.....do you have a position.

Do you accept those false teachings.

Am I wrong to point out where those teachings are wrong, and are misdirecting people.

You k ...[text shortened]... ruth....I do and I will always speak out against falsity even if i have to stand alone to do it.
Disagreement does not equal dishonesty.

In metaphysical speculation no one has a monopoly over what is "false" and "true". Metaphysical speculation is metaphysical speculation.

You have stated your opinions clearly.

I support your decision to bring your participation here to an end.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
12 Dec 10

Originally posted by John W Booth
Disagreement does not equal dishonesty.

In metaphysical speculation no one has a monopoly over what is "false" and "true". Metaphysical speculation is metaphysical speculation.

You have stated your opinions clearly.

I support your decision to bring your participation here to an end.
In Christianity there is speculation.

In Islam there is speculation.

In Buddhism there is speculation

But in the Vedanta Sutra there is no speculation, because the knowledge is coming from the Personality of Godhead at the beginning of creation, before the pen was even put to paper, to record history.

Did you know this

Do you care one way or the other.

Will you reject this...why?

I will end this tit for tat discussion, because while you purposely mis-interprete my words you will not understand.

F

Moves
12 Dec 10
1 edit

In Christianity there is speculation. In Islam there is speculation. In Buddhism there is speculation.

But in the Vedanta Sutra there is no speculation, because the knowledge is coming from the Personality of Godhead at the beginning of creation, before the pen was even put to paper, to record history.
Now *you* are speculating.

JWB

Moves
12 Dec 10

But in the Vedanta Sutra there is no speculation...
Yes. As I have said, you have stated your opinion about this clearly and repeatedly. And you have stated that you believe that people with opinions that deviate from yours hold "false" opinions. You have stated this clearly and repeatedly. Even you have now realised that asserting all this has run its course and that the time has come to stop posting. I see this as a wise move.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Dec 10

My stay here is coming to an end
Good riddance

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
12 Dec 10

Truth about yourself and God is actually simple and not complicated.

It can be very deep if you want it to be, and the Vedic teachings have millions of verses that can be very intricate and deep if thats your thing.

But understanding the truth of life may be summed up in the following few statements:

1. We are not this material body, but a spirit ...[text shortened]... ess of the spiritual life as briefly described, they will be on their way back home to Godhead.
"...millions of verses..."

We'll never live long enough...

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
12 Dec 10

My stay here is coming to an end, because finding an honest person amongst all these posters is impossible (the madness disease of illusion) is a powerful thing.

I never came here to preach Vedanta, but people where asking me how I new what i knew, and I had to tell them that Vedanta Sutra has been my source of knowledge.

I only ever started out ex ...[text shortened]... nd Vedanta came along later....and if you look at my postings, Vedanta was mentioned much later.
"My stay here is coming to an end,.."

Like a visitor from a distant galaxy.

"...because finding an honest person amongst all these posters is impossible (the madness disease of illusion) is a powerful thing."

That's funny coming from you.

Ironically, I haven't really come across anyone in this forum who isn't honest. We don't agree for one reason or another, but I would never call anyone here a liar.

"The madness disease of illusion"? No doubt you know more about it than all of us.

I hate having to say that. 😳

You have way over complicated your case vishva. It's not "simple" at all.

Simple is a saviour.

I

Moves
12 Dec 10

Did you know this

Do you care one way o ...[text shortened]... or tat discussion, because while you purposely mis-interprete my words you will not understand.
But, with no recalcitrant miscreants to chide in cyberspace, whatever shall you do?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
12 Dec 10

Did you know this

Do you care one way o ...[text shortened]... or tat discussion, because while you purposely mis-interprete my words you will not understand.
There is no speculation in the pit of my stomach.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
12 Dec 10

Originally posted by Suzianne
Okay, so you got 5 out of 16 right (in my opinion).

Still a horribly failing grade in my book (31.25% ).

Even the serpent tells just enough truth to make men wonder about the rest.
Suzianne,Suzianne.....you're onto it. Misinformation,Disinformation...call it what you want. But you sorta hit the nail on the head. Now do it again and this time blindfolded-God wont let you down-even if you break your thumb. (serious)

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
12 Dec 10

Originally posted by divegeester
Good riddance
Your a funny fellow.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
13 Dec 10

Originally posted by josephw
[b]"...millions of verses..."

We'll never live long enough...[/b]
When Lord Brahma received knowledge from the Supreme Personality of Godhead after meditating for thousands of years.....he spoke 1 billion verses without pausing in the form of the Vedas.

These days the Vedic literature has been plundered by the British and the Germans, and because of their envy of this Superior knowledge, they destroyed many of the Sanskrit texts.

But we still have Vedanta Sutra which is the essence of spiritual instruction given to mankind.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
13 Dec 10

When Lord Brahma received knowledge from the Supreme Personality of Godhead after meditating for thousands of years.....he spoke 1 billion verses without pausing in the form of the Vedas.

These days the Vedic literature has been plundered by the British and the Germans, and because of their envy of this Superior knowledge, they destroyed many of the Sa ...[text shortened]... But we still have Vedanta Sutra which is the essence of spiritual instruction given to mankind.
That's too bad about all those lost verses.

Fortunately not one jot or tittle of God's word will pass away.

Get it?