Shocker! Atheists more intelligent than religious people

Shocker! Atheists more intelligent than religious people

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
14 Aug 13
1 edit

Originally posted by RJHinds
Did I say the atheists were following the majority? Majority of what? Majority of all people in the world? Majority of Scientists? Majority of evilutionists? What was my exact quote that you are referring to? We have 46% believe in a young Earth so that must mean 54% believe in an old Earth and that is just a study in the U.S.A. right? Isn't 54% the majority and the 46% the minority point of view?

The Instructor
Evolution was the topic. First you were happy about the 3/1 outnumbering, now you deny it.

P

Moves
14 Aug 13

Originally posted by woodypusher
http://news.yahoo.com/religious-people-are-less-intelligent-than-atheists--study-finds--113350723.html#upCr476
Shame there is no link to the actual paper, or even to the abstract, or any information to help you find it.

I did see a link to a more informative review (with links) on Twitter but can't find it now. I believe the researchers themselves say that no conclusions should be drawn from it.

--- Penguin

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Aug 13

Originally posted by JS357
Evolution was the topic. First you were happy about the 3/1 outnumbering, now you deny it.
You are not making sense.

The Instructor