sex before marriage is a sin - help explain

sex before marriage is a sin - help explain

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

t

Moves
15 Mar 12
1 edit

prostatitis go to heaven? I think?,,,, why is it ok for pros and not me or you?,,if i had sex before marriage wht would god do to me?

rc

Moves
15 Mar 12

Originally posted by tim88
prostatitis go to heaven? I think?,,,, why is it ok for pros and not me or you?,,if i had sex before marriage wht would god do to me?
it depends on whether you are repentant or not.

t

Moves
15 Mar 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
it depends on whether you are repentant or not.
repentant ? me or the prostitute??? or is it the same for all of us ?

rc

Moves
15 Mar 12
2 edits

repentant ? me or the prostitute??? or is it the same for all of us ?
its the same for everyone, you or the prostitute.

P

Moves
15 Mar 12

its the same for everyone, you or the prostitute.
I don't think any god worthy of respect is going to be remotely bothered what you choose to do with another consenting adult.

But if there are rules surely, as Robbie says, they would apply to all.

Essentially, have fun and don't worry about it, but be aware of the emotional, medical and pregnancy risks: try to avoid hurting anyone.

--- Penguin.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
15 Mar 12

Dear oh dear.

Dont be absolutely sure robbies advice is sound.

After all marriage is just a piece of paper drawn up by man...

..and god is not a person

t

Moves
15 Mar 12

if i did do it not with a pros - but just if i did do it would i need to go to confession?

rc

Moves
15 Mar 12
3 edits

Originally posted by Penguin
I don't think any god worthy of respect is going to be remotely bothered what you choose to do with another consenting adult.

But if there are rules surely, as Robbie says, they would apply to all.

Essentially, have fun and don't worry about it, but be aware of the emotional, medical and pregnancy risks: try to avoid hurting anyone.

--- Penguin.
The op asked if it was a sin, meaning what exactly? For anything to be a sin it must be
measured relative to what? Gods standards. Are you a God?

rc

Moves
15 Mar 12
2 edits

if i did do it not with a pros - but just if i did do it would i need to go to confession?
no, you would need to stop it and get married if you wanted to have (according to the
scriptures, that is the Bible) legitimate sexual relationship. As you can see from the
replies so far, all these people have determined for themselves what is moral and what
is not. What is the point of confessing if you are just going to do it again and again?
Are you trying to mock God? so be it, you reap what you sow.

Just asks these moral experts about the prevalence of sexually transmitted diseases,
the unwanted pregnancies, the sky-rocketing divorce rates, the abortions and then ask
them to demonstrate a justification for their moral stance. we have so far,

its fun.

rc

Moves
15 Mar 12
1 edit

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Dear oh dear.

Dont be absolutely sure robbies advice is sound.

After all marriage is just a piece of paper drawn up by man...

..and god is not a person
and you have an alternative to successful relationships to prove that my advice is
unsound, do you? whereas as i am happily married and have been for twelve years
you are practically always getting papped out of some chicks abode, bum rushed oot
the door with your tinfoil parabolic alien transmitter hat and notebooks on the latest
UFO sighting to follow.

t

Moves
15 Mar 12

no, you would need to stop it and get married if you wanted to have (according to the
scriptures, that is the Bible) legitimate sexual relationship. As you can see from the
replies so far, all these people have determined for themselves what is moral and what
is not. What is the point of confessing if you are just going to do it again and aga ...[text shortened]... ask
them to demonstrate a justification for their moral stance. we have so far,

its fun.
Are you trying to mock God - NO! are you trying to mock me?

Moves
15 Mar 12
1 edit

god wouldnt give youngsters the sex drive they have if he didnt want them to have copious amounts of sex. my advice is to do it till it feels like its going to fall off before you get married, because when you are married, children will come along and make it their sole purpose to stop you and your missus getting any "alone" time. when they finally move out you will be old wrinkly and unable to rise to the occasion with the same regularity as when you were 19 and with onset of arthritis your hips will creak more than the bed!!! do it while you can!!!

i go further robbie and say its really good fun!

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
15 Mar 12

Originally posted by stellspalfie
god wouldnt give youngsters the sex drive they have if he didnt want them to have copious amounts of sex. my advice is to do it till it feels like its going to fall off before you get married, because when you are married, children will come along and make it their sole purpose to stop you and your missus getting any "alone" time. when they finally move ...[text shortened]... than the bed!!! do it while you can!!!

i go further robbie and say its really good fun!
I really hope you aren't raising any children as this is such a pathetic, meaningless, shallow and demonic outlook on life.

Moves
15 Mar 12

Originally posted by galveston75
I really hope you aren't raising any children as this is such a pathetic, meaningless, shallow and demonic outlook on life.
ha!! demonic.

watch you dont kick yourself in the face with those knee jerk reactions.

P

Moves
15 Mar 12

The op asked if it was a sin, meaning what exactly? For anything to be a sin it must be
measured relative to what? Gods standards. Are you a God?
No, I am measuring God by modern decent human standards and I am afraid he does not stack up.

--- Penguin