'Science'

'Science'

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
15 Jan 08

What is called 'Science' today and 'scientists' consist of the same old gang of witch doctors, sorcerers, tellers of tales, the 'Priest-Entertainers' for the common people. 'Science' consists of a weird, way-out occult concoction of jibberish theory-theology... nothing good has ever come from 'science' --- In fact, technology is not in any way related to the web of idiotic scientific theory. ALL inventors have been anti-science. The Wright brothers said: "Science theory held us up for years. When we threw out all science, started from experiment and experience, then we invented the airplane." By the way, airplanes all fly level on this Plane earth!

The Fact the Earth is Flat is not my opinion, it is a Proved Fact! While all we need to know is that the Bible says the Earth is flat (Is.40:22, Ez.7:2, Dn.2:35; 4:10-11,20, Mt.4:8)... but for a second can you imagine what these so-called 'scientists would have us believe --- If the earth really was round, that would mean there arre people who are HANGING DOWN, HEAD DOWNWARDS while we are standing head up? But since the theory allows to travel to those parts of the earth where the people are said to hand head downward, and still to fancy ourselves to be heads upwards, and our friends whom we have left behind us to be heads downwards! LOL! What foolishness! TheWHOLE THING IS A MYTH - A DREAM - A DELUSION - and a snare, and, instead of there being any evidence at all in this direction to substantiate this popular theory, it is plain proof that the Earth is Not A Globe!

Also, be sure to know the Sun and Moon are about 3,000 miles away are both 32 miles across. The Planets are 'tiny.' Sun and Moon do Move, earth does NOT move, whirl, spin or gyrate (1 Sam.2:8, 1 Chr.16:30; Job 9:6, 38:4-6; Ps.96:10, 104:5, Is.13:10, Mic.6:2). Australians do NOT hang by their feet under the world... this is a FACT, not a theory! Also a Fact the Spinning, Whirling, Gyrating Ball World Planet, Globe Idea is Entirely 100% now and at all times in the Past, a RELIGIOUS DOCTRINE... a Blind Dogmatic Article of Faith in the Religion for the Blind unreasoning beast of prey. No earthly reason for a Sane, Upright Member of the Elite True Christians to subscribe to it. Also a Fact, today the Elite of Earth ALL live on the Flat World. Only the illogical, unreasoning "herd"... prefers the way-out occult weird theology of the old Greek superstitution earth a spinning ball! Both Copernecious and Newton, the inventors of the "modern" superstitions (400 year OLD modern) have said: "It is not possible for a Sane reasonable person to ever really believe these Theories." Thus sayeth Newton-Copernecious. What sayeth THOU?

D

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
15 Jan 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Ragnorak
What is called 'Science' today and 'scientists' consist of the same old gang of witch doctors, sorcerers, tellers of tales, the 'Priest-Entertainers' for the common people. 'Science' consists of a weird, way-out occult concoction of jibberish theory-theology... nothing good has ever come from 'science' --- In fact, technology is not in any way related to th ve these Theories." Thus sayeth Newton-Copernecious. What sayeth THOU?

D
Can you please clarify something for me? Am I fat, as has recently been pointed out, because I'm full of sin or because of gravity?

Oh, and please use bible references to explain the difference between visible, geometrical, and true horizons.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
15 Jan 08

What is called 'Science' today and 'scientists' consist of the same old gang of witch doctors, sorcerers, tellers of tales, the 'Priest-Entertainers' for the common people. 'Science' consists of a weird, way-out occult concoction of jibberish theory-theology... nothing good has ever come from 'science' --- In fact, technology is not in any way related to th ...[text shortened]... ve these Theories." Thus sayeth Newton-Copernecious. What sayeth THOU?

D
I think it was the late, but great, Bill Hicks who said: "Flying dinosaurs? Are you mad? God was kiddin' with you!"

Well, he said it more man-like than that, but you get the gist!

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
15 Jan 08

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
Can you please clarify something for me? Am I fat, as has recently been pointed out, because I'm full of sin or because of gravity?
Please start your own thread. This one is to point out that cangarus in Australia DON'T HANG UPSIDE DOWN and that this is obviously a 'scientific' MYTH!

D

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
15 Jan 08

Please start your own thread. This one is to point out that cangarus in Australia DON'T HANG UPSIDE DOWN and that this is obviously a 'scientific' MYTH!

D
As I don't believe in these cangerus you speak of, I'd do need your guidance in selecting appropriate bible passages to refute the scientific concept of the true horizon. Please explain why I can't see Asstralia from here.

P

Moves
15 Jan 08

I think I know where you got this 🙂

Have they ever considered that Australians just put suction cups on their feet to stay on the ground?

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
15 Jan 08
1 edit

Originally posted by PsychoPawn
Have they ever considered that Australians just put suction cups on their feet to stay on the ground?
Cangarus aren't that smart, as they aren't blessed with a SOUL. Neither are Australian atheists.

D

P

Moves
15 Jan 08

Cangarus aren't that smart, as they aren't blessed with a SOUL. Neither are Australian atheists.

D
Australian Athiests? So that is what AA stands for.

Why was I sentenced to go to an AA meeting then?

Gravity: Doesn't exist. If items of mass had any impact of others, then mountains should have people orbiting them. Or the space shuttle in space should have the astronauts orbiting it. Of course, that's just the tip of the gravity myth. Think about it. Scientists want us to believe that the sun has a gravitation pull strong enough to keep a planet like neptune or pluto in orbit, but then it's not strong enough to keep the moon in orbit? Why is that? What I believe is going on here is this: These objects in space have yet to receive mans touch, and thus have no sin to weigh them down. This isn't the case for earth, where we see the impact of transfered sin to material objects. The more sin, the heavier something is. "

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
15 Jan 08

Gravity: Doesn't exist. If items of mass had any impact of others, then mountains should have people orbiting them. Or the space shuttle in space should have the astronauts orbiting it. Of course, that's just the tip of the gravity myth. Think about it. Scientists want us to believe that the sun has a gravitation pull strong enough to keep a planet like n ...[text shortened]... the impact of transfered sin to material objects. The more sin, the heavier something is. "
I think your right.

D

N

The sky

Moves
15 Jan 08

Australian Athiests? So that is what AA stands for.

Why was I sentenced to go to an AA meeting then?
Were you caught being upside-down by any chance?

a
Andrew Mannion

Melbourne, Australia

Moves
16 Jan 08

D
What are these 'cangarus' of which you speak?
I'm Australian and have never heard of them.

P

Moves
16 Jan 08

Originally posted by Nordlys
Were you caught being upside-down by any chance?
I was standing on my head, but I thought everything was upside down on that side of the earth so I figured it was normal.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
16 Jan 08

Originally posted by amannion
Can you still keep your grip and punch yourself in the balls at the same time?

a
Andrew Mannion

Melbourne, Australia

Moves
16 Jan 08

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
Can you still keep your grip and punch yourself in the balls at the same time?
Hang on, let me check ....
.... uh, yeah, just.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
16 Jan 08
1 edit

Originally posted by amannion
There wallybabies big brothers. They live outback.

D