Satanists .....

Satanists .....

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
03 Jan 06

Originally posted by ivanhoe
Posing as being confused ..... and the usual innuendo.
And you don't answer the question, as usual. Good to see some things never change!

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
03 Jan 06

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
I'll admit it. I am a satanist. I used to lead a coven called Forum Wars. Then Satan told me to shut it down, and I obeyed the Dark Lord*. I await his next command.

Dr. S

P.S. Contrary to popular belief and common depictions, Satan is black and not red.
Doctor Scribbles,

Can I say you just found your new internet persona ..... a satanist, a devil worshipper ? .... now that would be cool, wouldn't it, and very controversial. I think it is safe to say Dear Doctor you have found a new vocation here at RHP ..... 😛 Congratulations !

DrS: "I await his next command."

I'm sure it'll have to do with your latest attempts of feigning friendship with RBHILL .....

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
03 Jan 06

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
And you don't answer the question, as usual. Good to see some things never change!
I'm not in the habit of answering rethorical questions or insinuating innuendo in the form of questions. You should study more carefully Nemesio's posts and see how many times Nemesio does not answer questions .... he is in the habit of repeating what he finds in his encyclopedia's. Apparently you are one of his admirers .....

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
03 Jan 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Nemesio
Originally posted by The Chess Express
[b]Not according to Matt 7:8 as I have mentioned. Why would Jesus say that he is here for the world if this were true? Do you think that Jesus is only for the Jews?

You aren't reading what I wrote. I did not say 'Jesus is only for the Jews.' Please,
I cannot continue to respond with patience if you per not, it's that they do.

Nemesio[/b]
Nemesio: "And it's not 'my view!' "

Of course not, it's your encyclopedia's view .....

EDIT: Check out whether he directly answers this question for instance: "Do you believe that Jesus is only for the Jews?

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
03 Jan 06

Apparently you are one of his admirers .....
Talk about insinuation!

Are you genuinely interested in finding out more about Satanism?

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
03 Jan 06

Talk about insinuation!

Are you genuinely interested in finding out more about Satanism?
I'm interested to find out whether there are satanists on this site, yes ... as I asked in my first question.

By the way, stating someone is an admirer of another person isn't necessarily an insinuation, unless ..... 😕

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
03 Jan 06

I'm interested to find out whether there are satanists on this site, yes ... as I asked in my first question.
No doubt they'll contact you.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
03 Jan 06

No doubt they'll contact you.
Have you ever met a satanist ?

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
03 Jan 06

Have you ever met a satanist ?
Yes, I have.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
03 Jan 06

Yes, I have.
... and how did the encounter proceed ?

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
03 Jan 06

... and how did the encounter proceed ?
We bumped into each other at a private film viewing, got talking, it turned out he was a Satanist. We've kept in touch, since some of our interests in music, film, literature etc overlap.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
03 Jan 06

We bumped into each other at a private film viewing, got talking, it turned out he was a Satanist. We've kept in touch, since some of our interests in music, film, literature etc overlap.
... a private film viewing ? How does one get an invitation to such an event ? Who organised it ?

l

London

Moves
03 Jan 06
1 edit

... a private film viewing ? How does one get an invitation to such an event ? Who organised it ?
You're too nosy.

😀

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
03 Jan 06
1 edit

It was organised by a local Wiccan coven. You don't need an invitation; just rock up and pay R20. And bring snacks. (The film in question was The Wicker Man. You'd have been most welcome).

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
03 Jan 06

Originally posted by lucifershammer
You're too nosy.

😀
It's my nature ... 😉