1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 May '18 01:40
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    " ... but but .. Lord, Bob said there is a difference between salvation and discipleship.... who me .. a goat?? .."

Lol.
    I thought you claimed not to know or care what people do in real life and yet you feel qualified to say I’m going to hell? You’re a sick guy, rajk. If anyone needs Jesus Christ’s forgiveness for his sins, it’s you. But you don’t believe in any of that so you’re dead in your sins.

Sad!
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 May '18 02:162 edits
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    I thought you claimed not to know or care what people do in real life and yet you feel qualified to say I’m going to hell? You’re a sick guy, rajk. If anyone needs Jesus Christ’s forgiveness for his sins, it’s you. But you don’t believe in any of that so you’re dead in your sins.

Sad!
    I dont know neither do I care what you do in real life or any other life for that matter. You are preaching a doctrine contrary to Christ and you know that. Jesus says you are a goat... sheep follow Christ commandments... goats follow Bob ..lol

Salvation v discipleship ... who is the fool that invented that nonsense
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 May '18 02:221 edit
    I dont know neither do I care what you do in real life or any other life for that matter. You are preaching a doctrine contrary to Christ and you know that. Jesus says you are a goat... sheep follow Christ commandments.
    You don’t follow Christ’s commandments, rajk. You constantly bear false witness against people, you reject Jesus Christ’s divinity, you reject the purpose of His sacrifice on the cross, you reject His Resurrection, you blaspheme against the Holy Spirit by claiming He is “a lie,” you’re angry without a cause, you’re prideful, you condemn people with no knowledge of who they are and what they do, you think prayer is a waste of time, you mock people for going to church and reading the Bible, and on and on.

Why don’t you follow Christ’s commandments?
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 May '18 02:241 edit
    You don’t follow Christ’s commandments, rajk. You constantly bear false witness against people, you reject Jesus Christ’s divinity, you reject the purpose of His sacrifice on the cross, you reject His Resurrection, you blaspheme against the Holy Spirit by claiming He is “a lie,” you’re angry without a cause, you’re prideful, you condemn people with no kn ...[text shortened]... g to church and reading the Bible, and on and on.

Why don’t you follow Christ’s commandments?
    Salvation v discipleship
    The Official Goat Doctrine.

Lol
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 May '18 02:28
    Salvation v discipleship

Lol
    As I said, I posted the article as a springboard for discussion and noted there are conflicting views.

You think you’re a disciple of Christ, rajk? Seriously?

Was one of Christ’s commandments, “Thou shalt puff out thy chest and condemn people to hell?”
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 May '18 02:31
    As I said, I posted the article as a springboard for discussion and noted there are conflicting views.

You think you’re a disciple of Christ, rajk? Seriously?

Was one of Christ’s commandments, “Thou shalt puff out thy chest and condemn people to hell?”
    So what are you now .. a Bobite? Lol
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 May '18 02:31
    Salvation v discipleship

Lol
    I guess Paul, who wrote most of the New Testament, is a goat in your view:

“For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Not of works, lest any man should boast.”

(Ephesians 2:8-9)
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 May '18 02:32
    So what are you now .. a Bobite? Lol
    Now you’re just trolling (and have been for a while.) Let me know of the latest revisions to your doctrine - it seems to be a continual work in progress.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 May '18 02:36
    I guess Paul, who wrote most of the New Testament, is a goat in your view:

“For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Not of works, lest any man should boast.”

(Ephesians 2:8-9)
    Paul was a sheep of Christ. He wrote extensively about the commandments of Christ and how critical it was to follow them.

Failure meant no eternal life in the kingdom of God.

But goats like you dont read so far into Paul s letters.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 May '18 02:42
    Paul was a sheep of Christ. He wrote extensively about the commandments of Christ and how critical it was to follow them.

Failure meant no eternal life in the kingdom of God.

But goats like you dont read so far into Paul s letters.
    Yeah, sure. You’ve got a real good handle on the mysteries of the Kingdom of God.

Here’s the latest version of your ever-changing doctrine:

Do good works,

Jesus will judge.

Wow. Why didn’t you write the Bible, chest puffer? It could’ve been so much shorter!
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 May '18 02:42
    Now you’re just trolling (and have been for a while.) Let me know of the latest revisions to your doctrine - it seems to be a continual work in progress.
    Its a continual work in degradation.

Second Timothy 3:13

New American Standard Bible
    But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.

King James Bible
    But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

Christian Standard Bible
    Evil people and impostors will become worse, deceiving and being deceived.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 May '18 02:561 edit
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Its a continual work in degradation.

Second Timothy 3:13

New American Standard Bible
    But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.

King James Bible
    But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

Christian Standard Bible
    Do you believe Rajk999 is one of these "evil men"?
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 May '18 03:022 edits
    Originally posted by @fmf
    The way he behaves I think the warning applies to him.

Holman Christian Standard Bible

International Standard Version
    But evil people and impostors will go from bad to worse as they deceive others and are themselves deceived.

Do you fancy yourself as most tolerant and fair minded towards everybody ?
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 May '18 03:04
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Those who reject Jesus Christ’s divinity are described by Paul in 2 Corinthians:

“Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.”

(2 Corinthians 2:22-23)
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 May '18 03:051 edit
    Those who reject Jesus Christ’s divinity are described by Paul in 2 Corinthians:

“Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.”

(2 Corinthians 2:22-23)
    Check your reference. It sounds like John - (First John)?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree