Romans 1

Romans 1

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
12 Jul 17

Originally posted by divegeester
Sure, Deut 21:20 equates gluttony with drunkenness. And we all know about how God feels about us being inebriated, right? So your overeating is as bad as drunkenness which is as bad as you desiring one of the local bad boys holding you down...

I'm just saying dude. You need to shape up!
That's New Testament?

Does it define gluttony?

T

Moves
12 Jul 17

Originally posted by Eladar
It is by definition sexual immorality.

According to Jesus marriage is a union of a man and a woman. Any sex outside such a union is sinful.

There is your answer. Glad to have been of service.
It is by your bigoted definition sexual immorality.

Are you referring to when Jesus was asked, ""Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife?". Jesus answered within that context. He makes no mention of homosexuality there or elsewhere.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12 Jul 17

Originally posted by divegeester
Sure, Deut 21:20 equates gluttony with drunkenness. And we all know about how God feels about us being inebriated, right? So your overeating is as bad as drunkenness which is as bad as you desiring one of the local bad boys holding you down...

I'm just saying dude. You need to shape up!
I would say that gluttony is worse than drunkenness, and lying worse than sexual immorality .

E

Moves
12 Jul 17

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
It is by your bigoted definition sexual immorality.

Are you referring to when Jesus was asked, ""Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife?". Jesus answered within that context. He makes no mention of homosexuality there or elsewhere.
He defined marriage by its beginning. Perhaps you can show me where Jesus stated otherwise.

T

Moves
12 Jul 17
1 edit

He defined marriage by its beginning. Perhaps you can show me where Jesus stated otherwise.
Jesus was asked, ""Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife?". So naturally He answered in the context of a man and woman. He makes no mention of homosexuality there or elsewhere.

How is it that you bend over backwards to defend gluttony and bend over backwards to attack homosexuality? With neither of them making any sense? Could it be because you're a glutton and not a homosexual?

E

Moves
12 Jul 17

Jesus was asked, ""Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife?". So naturally He answered in the context of a man and woman. He makes no mention of homosexuality there or elsewhere.

How is it that you bend over backwards to defend gluttony and bend over backwards to attack homosexuality? With neither of them making any sense? Could it be because you're a glutton and not a homosexual?
Where did Jesus actually state that homosexuality is not a sin?

At the time it was a stoning offense. Did Jesus ever say those kinds of things are no longer sinful?

T

Moves
12 Jul 17

Where did Jesus actually state that homosexuality is not a sin?

At the time it was a stoning offense. Did Jesus ever say those kinds of things are no longer sinful?
How about addressing the following?

Or are you going to ignore it and instead continue to bend over backwards to attack homosexuality? And not make any sense?

E

Moves
12 Jul 17

How about addressing the following?
[quote]Jesus was asked, ""Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife?". So naturally He answered in the context of a man and woman. He makes no mention of homosexuality there or elsewhere.

How is it that you bend over backwards to defend gluttony and bend over backwards to attack homosexuality? With neither of them ...[text shortened]... it and instead continue to bend over backwards to attack homosexuality? And not make any sense?
The proud religious law-keepers came to Jesus. They tried to trap Him by saying, “Does the Law say a man can divorce his wife for any reason?” 4 He said to them, “Have you not read that He Who made them in the first place made them man and woman? 5 It says, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and his mother and will live with his wife. The two will become one.’ 6 So they are no longer two but one. Let no man divide what God has put together.

T

Moves
12 Jul 17

[b]The proud religious law-keepers came to Jesus. They tried to trap Him by saying, “Does the Law say a man can divorce his wife for any reason?” 4 He said to them, “Have you not read that He Who made them in the first place made them man and woman? 5 It says, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and his mother and will live with his wife. The two wil ...[text shortened]... come one.’ 6 So they are no longer two but one. Let no man divide what God has put together.[/b]
I know what it says and I've already addressed it as follows:

Are you going to continue to ignore it and instead continue to bend over backwards to attack homosexuality? And continue to not make any sense?

E

Moves
12 Jul 17

I know what it says and I've already addressed it as follows:
[quote]Jesus was asked, ""Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife?". So naturally He answered in the context of a man and woman. He makes no mention of homosexuality there or elsewhere.

How is it that you bend over backwards to defend gluttony and bend over backwards to attack homosexua ...[text shortened]... ead continue to bend over backwards to attack homosexuality? And continue to not make any sense?
Ignore what?

Do you believe that pedophilia is moral too because Jesus never expressly stated otherwise?

T

Moves
12 Jul 17
1 edit

Ignore what?

Do you believe that pedophilia is moral too because Jesus never expressly stated otherwise?
Ignore what?

lol. You haven't noticed the following the first few times I posted it? Even more evidence of just how much your bigotry blinds you:

E

Moves
12 Jul 17

[b]Ignore what?

lol. You haven't noticed the following the first few times I posted it? Even more evidence of just how much your bigotry blinds you:
[/b]
I am not defending gluttony. I am telling you that your definition of gluttony is incorrect.

But hey, you are wrong on so many definitions of sin. It isn't your fault, you are simply trying to do what seems right in your heart.

Btw, does your heart tell you that pedophilia is sinful? If not, can you find where Jesus says it is sinful?

T

Moves
12 Jul 17
1 edit

I am not defending gluttony. I am telling you that your definition of gluttony is incorrect.

But hey, you are wrong on so many definitions of sin. It isn't your fault, you are simply trying to do what seems right in your heart.

Btw, does your heart tell you that pedophilia is sinful? If not, can you find where Jesus says it is sinful?
I am not defending gluttony. I am telling you that your definition of gluttony is incorrect

lol. Anyone who's been following along knows otherwise. You're a real piece of work.

E

Moves
13 Jul 17
1 edit

[b]I am not defending gluttony. I am telling you that your definition of gluttony is incorrect

lol. Anyone who's been following along knows otherwise. You're a real piece of work.[/b]
I'm sure in your twisted mind what you wrote is absolutely true.

Btw, as par for the course the liberal refuses to answe a simple question

T

Moves
13 Jul 17

I'm sure in your twisted mind what you wrote is absolutely true.

Btw, as par for the course the liberal refuses to answe a simple question
You try to use the Bible as a weapon to further your bigotry, just as the KKK tries to use the Bible to further their bigotry. This is obvious to anyone who understands the teachings of Jesus.