1. SubscriberPianoman1
    Nil desperandum
    Seedy piano bar
    Moves
    01 May '12 16:43
    RJHinds, you really crack me up! Whenever I want to cheer up, regain my sense of humour all I have to do is read one of your comments in the Spirituality Forum and and I just crack up with laughter! Such hilarious and blissfully archaic opinions - you should be on the stage! You are such a great antidepressant that I am your number one fan! Those masterful one liners, those outrageous outdated and disproved theories, those side splitting theories about evolution! Keep 'em coming, RJH, I can't wait for your next installment!
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    01 May '12 16:44
    Originally posted by Pianoman1
    RJHinds, you really crack me up! Whenever I want to cheer up, regain my sense of humour all I have to do is read one of your comments in the Spirituality Forum and and I just crack up with laughter! Such hilarious and blissfully archaic opinions - you should be on the stage! You are such a great antidepressant that I am your number one fan! Those masterful ...[text shortened]... itting theories about evolution! Keep 'em coming, RJH, I can't wait for your next installment!
    He's like a less-brilliant version of Stephen Colbert. 😛
  3. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    01 May '12 16:59
    RJHinds, you really crack me up! Whenever I want to cheer up, regain my sense of humour all I have to do is read one of your comments in the Spirituality Forum and and I just crack up with laughter! Such hilarious and blissfully archaic opinions - you should be on the stage! You are such a great antidepressant that I am your number one fan! Those masterful ...[text shortened]... itting theories about evolution! Keep 'em coming, RJH, I can't wait for your next installment!
    Borrowing from Voltaire:

"Si RJ n'existait pas, il faudrait l'inventer."

Reveal Hidden Content
    "If RJ did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him."
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    01 May '12 19:39
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    He's like a less-brilliant version of Stephen Colbert. 😛
    Much Much less brilliant "he's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy".
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 May '12 19:48
    I post here to present the truth of God and possibly make fans of God and His Christ, not to make fans for myself. It seems on this website, I have made more enemies than anything. However, if I post something humorous from time to time it is not merely an attempt to become a comedian and make fans for myself, as you seem to imply. I want people to stop believing the lie and start believing the truth. There is no humor in losing ones soul.
  6. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    01 May '12 19:50
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I post here to present the truth of God and possibly make fans of God and His Christ, not to make fans for myself. It seems on this website, I have made more enemies than anything. However, if I post something humorous from time to time it is not merely an attempt to become a comedian and make fans for myself, as you seem to imply. I want people to stop believing the lie and start believing the truth. There is no humor in losing ones soul.
    Do you do irony?
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    02 May '12 00:102 edits
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Some issues as I've said you do have right or close to it. But you do not present ALL the truths in the Bible and you know it.
    You need to say "I'm presenting my opinion" and you may get a better responce but you don't seem to get that.
    I'm still waiting to see if you are going to start your own thread as was asked of you by another poster to prove your side of the trinity?
    I'm hoping you will and will come up with all the proof you can that the trinity is truely a Bible teaching.....
    We'll be waiting!!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree