RJ, what about Neanderthals?

RJ, what about Neanderthals?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 Nov 12

Was Adam and Eve Neanderthals?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
18 Nov 12

Originally posted by sonhouse
No.

w

Moves
18 Nov 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
No.
What about sonhouse.

Blah!! 😛

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
18 Nov 12

Originally posted by whodey
What about sonhouse.

Blah!! 😛
He should be about 71 by now. 😏

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
18 Nov 12
3 edits

With grammar like that, perhaps you should direct that question to the mirror. 😏

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Anyway, why ask the question. The answer is quite obvious. I don't think anyone on the planet believes Neanderthals roamed the Earth 6,000 years ago.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
18 Nov 12

Originally posted by sumydid
With grammar like that, perhaps you should direct that question to the mirror. 😏

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Anyway, why ask the question. The answer is quite obvious. I don't think anyone on the planet believes Neanderthals roamed the Earth 6,000 years ago.
Oh there are bound to be some idiots who think so. Probably not as many idiots as those that think Adam and Eve were wandering around 6000 years ago though.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 Nov 12

Originally posted by sumydid

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Why don't you ask RJ that question.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
18 Nov 12

Why don't you ask RJ that question.
Neanderthals were humans that have changed through disease, environment, and adaptation through reproduction just like the differences in the modern races we have today.

The following reference does not give the whole truth since it is from an evolutionists world view, but it gives you a basic idea of where I am coming from.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/homs/a_neands.html

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 Nov 12

Neanderthals were humans that have changed through disease, environment, and adaptation through reproduction just like the differences in the modern races we have today.

The following reference does not give the whole truth since it is from an evolutionists world view, but it gives you a basic idea of where I am coming from.

So neandertals came after A&E?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 Nov 12

Here is a piece about neanderthals, they have also been analyzed through DNA which can survive many thousands of years.
http://www.differencebetween.net/science/difference-between-human-and-neanderthal/

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
19 Nov 12

Here is a piece about neanderthals, they have also been analyzed through DNA which can survive many thousands of years.
http://www.differencebetween.net/science/difference-between-human-and-neanderthal/
Who ever wrote that article show their extreme ignorance by stating neaderthals are not human. Neanderthals are just as human as negros and caucasians that have adapted different physical types from each other.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
19 Nov 12

I've heard or read that Neanderthals were humans that had encephalitis or something similar and weren't some subspecies of humans or pre humans

Manny

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
19 Nov 12

Originally posted by menace71
I've heard or read that Neanderthals were humans that had encephalitis or something similar and weren't some subspecies of humans or pre humans

Manny
The problem comes about with those people that believe in evolution and are looking for missing links between monkeys, apes, and man. They want to identify these people they call neanderthals as one of the missing links. At one time negros were considered a link in the evolution of man also because of some physical differences.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 Nov 12

The problem comes about with those people that believe in evolution and are looking for missing links between monkeys, apes, and man. They want to identify these people they call neanderthals as one of the missing links. At one time negros were considered a link in the evolution of man also because of some physical differences.
They are not missing at all, we know pretty much about them including DNA analysis. Oh, I forgot, you poo poo anything scientific if it doesn't follow your pre-programmed belief's. They are not links, they are a complete side chain, we share only about 3% of their genes which may suggest some interbreeding in the deep past.

So how long ago do you think Neanderthals lived?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
19 Nov 12

They are not missing at all, we know pretty much about them including DNA analysis. Oh, I forgot, you poo poo anything scientific if it doesn't follow your pre-programmed belief's. They are not links, they are a complete side chain, we share only about 3% of their genes which may suggest some interbreeding in the deep past.

So how long ago do you think Neanderthals lived?
I could only guess, but I believe the ones they found died within the last 4000 years.