Reward

Reward

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 Apr 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Incorrect. A question mark would only go inside quotation marks if it were part of the quoted material. (Which it wasn't).

A question mark, not part of the quoted material, as in Dive's case, would go on the outside. (Where Dive placed it).

Bearing in mind Becker has stated in another thread that errors are actually forms of lying, are you h ...[text shortened]... , or just someone who has embarrassed himself by incorrectly challenging someone else's grammar?
I’m going by what Miss Alawat says. She is tiger’s teacher.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
18 Apr 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @romans1009
I’m going by what Miss Alawat says. She is tiger’s teacher.
You really are a weak human being.

When it was pointed out to me that I had made an error I immediately acknowledged I was mistaken. However, when you make an error (I'm ignoring the tedious Miss Alawat nonsense) you can't bring yourself to acknowledge it. Why is that? You and only you arrogantly corrected another poster's grammar and did so erroneously.

Is it a pride thing?

'The Lord detests all the proud of heart. Be sure of this: They will not go unpunished.' (Proverbs 16:5).

Moves
18 Apr 18

Your beef is with Miss Alawat, not with me. And because she is your teacher and grades your papers, it’s best to do what she says. I think she knows English and grammar better than we do.
You really are a very small person.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 Apr 18

You really are a weak human being.

When it was pointed out to me that I had made an error I immediately acknowledged I was mistaken. However, when you make an error (I'm ignoring the tedious Miss Alawat nonsense) you can't bring yourself to acknowledge it. Why is that? You and only you arrogantly corrected another poster's grammar and did so erro ...[text shortened]... detests all the proud of heart. Be sure of this: They will not go unpunished.' (Proverbs 16:5).
You and FMF have been claiming you expressed yourself perfectly clearly and perfectly fine when you said you had no notion of divine law.

Everyone knows you expressed yourself very poorly and that you should have said you didn’t recognize divine law as legitimate or put no credence in it. Saying you have no notion of it is obviously expressing a different thought, but you refuse to admit it and instead attack me for pointing it out. You’re now engaging in psychological projection by claiming that I refuse to acknowledge when I’m wrong.

Sick!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 Apr 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
You really are a very small person.
That’s just the ale talking. I packed some extra breath mints in your knapsack so Principal Saunders doesn’t smell the beer on your breath.

Moves
18 Apr 18

That’s just the ale talking. I packed some extra breath mints in your knapsack so Principal Saunders doesn’t smell the beer on your breath.
If you were a bigger person, you would have acknowledged your error. But you haven’t because you’re small.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 Apr 18

If you were a bigger person, you would have acknowledged your error. But you haven’t because you’re small.
What error are you talking about? My questioning of Ghost’s error?

Moves
18 Apr 18

What error are you talking about? My questioning of Ghost’s error?
Are you saying that you don’t know what I’m talking about?

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
18 Apr 18

You and FMF have been claiming you expressed yourself perfectly clearly and perfectly fine when you said you had no notion of divine law.

Everyone knows you expressed yourself very poorly and that you should have said you didn’t recognize divine law as legitimate or put no credence in it. Saying you have no notion of it is obviously expressing a diffe ...[text shortened]... ng in psychological projection by claiming that I refuse to acknowledge when I’m wrong.

Sick!
So, it is a pride thing?

Golden rule. if you're going to arrogantly correct someone's grammar you better make damn sure you know what you're talking about.

Unfortunately, you didn't.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
18 Apr 18

Romans will never admit he erroneously corrected your grammar and publicly embarrassed himself.

It's a pride thing.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 Apr 18

Originally posted by @apathist
Blinded by the light. earth band

Do not go into the light! poltergeist

I'm saying it's a trap. What is so wonderful about heaven anyway. Really!
Where did I mention heaven?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 Apr 18

Yes. Why so argumentative, tiger? Are you still hung over from last night? You didn’t come home until after 3 and almost missed the school bus!

No more drinking like that on a school night; I don’t care what Kiddo says. He’s not the one who makes you PB&J sandwiches with the crusts cut off.

Moves
18 Apr 18

Yes...
You’re sating that before Jesus?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 Apr 18

Romans will never admit he erroneously corrected your grammar and publicly embarrassed himself.

It's a pride thing.
Your fixation and obsession with things is not indicative of a psychologically healthy person.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 Apr 18

You’re sating that before Jesus?
I’m not “sating” anything, tiger.