1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Nov '17 17:29
    Despite what some may think I do try to respect other' faiths or lack of.
    If I goto the KRSNA farm I will observe their guidelines for their place for a smooth visit. Same with other places like some aboriginals from Ulluru and the Tibetan monk I sat with.
    All had their own guidelines of the ins and outs of being in their company.
    Problem with Christians, (well not all of them) , is that I cant be myself. The only thing that really matters is 'accepting Jesus into your heart', , or some such. All other things like bible reading and observing commandments are secondary.
    Weird that the other groups I mentioned above would never ask you what to believe about your own spirituality, but many Christians will happily tell you that you are going to hell and a son of satan if you do not acceot Jeus?
    Seems Christians feel downright uncomfortable, like something needs to be ironed out if I dont agree with their views. This is particularly noticable in JW's when they visit.
    Anyway I do respect Christianity and the good that it brings..

Apparently Jesus powers my sons computer. Now that is powerful !
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    05 Nov '17 18:10
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Despite what some may think I do try to respect other' faiths or lack of.
    If I goto the KRSNA farm I will observe their guidelines for their place for a smooth visit. Same with other places like some aboriginals from Ulluru and the Tibetan monk I sat with.
    All had their own guidelines of the ins and outs of being in their company.
    Problem with Chr ...[text shortened]... nd the good that it brings..

Apparently Jesus powers my sons computer. Now that is powerful !
    Believe it or not I believe you, but you have a problem, it is one shared by me and everyone
    else here, human nature. I think you do try to respect others, but when we start mixing it up
    you can as we all do get a little nasty, but it isn't just you, I find myself doing the same thing.
  3. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    05 Nov '17 18:16
    It's disrespectful to pretend that stupidity is okay. Reveal Hidden Content
    Just dug my own grave, I know that.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    05 Nov '17 18:18
    Originally posted by @apathist
    It's disrespectful to pretend that stupidity is okay. [hidden]Just dug my own grave, I know that.[/hidden]
    You attempting to insult someone here with that statement? Who are you calling both
    stupid, and who is pretending? Please stop being gutless and actually say what you mean!
  5. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    05 Nov '17 18:32
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    You attempting to insult someone here with that statement? Who are you calling both
    stupid, and who is pretending? Please stop being gutless and actually say what you mean!
    I meant what I said. I wonder why you feel insulted.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    05 Nov '17 18:49
    I meant what I said. I wonder why you feel insulted.
    Yea I am sure you did, but being so vague you are the only who knows who you were talking about, makes your statement meaningless to everyone but you.
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    05 Nov '17 18:51
    Yea I am sure you did, but being so vague you are the only who knows who you were talking about, makes your statement meaningless to everyone but you.
    That is pretty much how we feel about your monologues.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Nov '17 22:321 edit
    Believe it or not I believe you, but you have a problem, it is one shared by me and everyone
    else here, human nature. I think you do try to respect others, but when we start mixing it up
    you can as we all do get a little nasty, but it isn't just you, I find myself doing the same thing.
    It was partly why I started this, I wasn't sure how much insulting I had done here lately. I know you had mentioned it.
    It's hard for me to remember that I am dealing with several Christians posters , all with their own views. I feel like it's very frustrating to get past any point of agreement at times.

Thank you for mentioning your part in it. I think you're alright and I can see why I might piss you off.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Nov '17 22:35
    It's disrespectful to pretend that stupidity is okay. [hidden]Just dug my own grave, I know that.[/hidden]
    better diggin' your own grave sayin' what you feel rather than trying to say stuff that is cool.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Nov '17 23:22
    ....when we start mixing it up
    Be that as it may, I keep talking to you, nevertheless. I've never frozen you out even though you find yourself getting a bit nasty sometimes.
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    05 Nov '17 23:42
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    It was partly why I started this, I wasn't sure how much insulting I had done here lately. I know you had mentioned it.
    It's hard for me to remember that I am dealing with several Christians posters , all with their own views. I feel like it's very frustrating to get past any point of agreement at times.

Thank you for mentioning your part in it. I think you're alright and I can see why I might piss you off.
    Thank you for your kind words.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Nov '17 04:08
    You’re the one who claims to worship Mother Nature...
  13. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    06 Nov '17 05:54
    Is everyone that does not share your views stupid?
  14. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    06 Nov '17 17:59
    Your religion is ignorant and hateful. I'm being nice.
  15. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    06 Nov '17 18:01
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    Is everyone that does not share your views stupid?
    Of course not. I know how to learn.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree