Respect

Respect

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Mar 10

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
dude, you have some problems in you reasoning there. most likely it is due to your inability to make your points understood.

you cannot base your relationship with someone solely on your dealings with them. you meet a serial rapist and he is nice to you. and you respect him (after a while, of course). if someone says he is a serial rapist you can display ...[text shortened]... respect(which is politeness) and depending on new information you raise or lower said respect.
Probably I have problems making my pointes understood...understood.

Basically whenever I meet someone I have a higher respect for them than just potlieness. I would give them the shirt off my back,(if I wasn't aware they were a serial rapist). If I was aware there was a reason not to respect a person then I would probably engage them with the reason why...

Z

Moves
17 Mar 10

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Probably I have problems making my pointes understood...understood.

Basically whenever I meet someone I have a higher respect for them than just potlieness. I would give them the shirt off my back,(if I wasn't aware they were a serial rapist). If I was aware there was a reason not to respect a person then I would probably engage them with the reason why...
that is destructive behavior in my opinion. and if evolution was any more important today it would teach you a one time lesson.

nowadays however you will only get your money stolen, maybe your house repossesed, wife leaving you because of that, children not going to college etc.

we are animals. and even though we strive for high ideals, we are still just animals who have learned to supress their urges. but not all the time and some only supress some of them or only supress them when they can get caught. which means that when confronted with a less careful individual like yourself some will take advantage and accept the shirt off your back.

yes, if all people would be like you, the world would be a better place. but they aren't and, because i am a skeptic, never will be. that is why respect must be based on facts, reason and should be earned from scratch, not given on credit.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Mar 10

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
that is destructive behavior in my opinion. and if evolution was any more important today it would teach you a one time lesson.

nowadays however you will only get your money stolen, maybe your house repossesed, wife leaving you because of that, children not going to college etc.

we are animals. and even though we strive for high ideals, we are still ...[text shortened]... respect must be based on facts, reason and should be earned from scratch, not given on credit.
Thats cool. Good response.
I dont expect people to be like me. I will beat the bejesus out of them if they are violent towards ohers😀 , otherwise its all...I was gonna say 'good' but 'sound' is probably a better word.

Just the fact that someone is alive at this point in time means I want to respect them (does that make any sense?)

As for the one time lesson...I just cant think of a thing I'm scared of. Well maybe a little but...BRING IT ON ...Life,God,Whatever.

Z

Moves
18 Mar 10

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Thats cool. Good response.
I dont expect people to be like me. I will beat the bejesus out of them if they are violent towards ohers😀 , otherwise its all...I was gonna say 'good' but 'sound' is probably a better word.

Just the fact that someone is alive at this point in time means I want to respect them (does that make any sense?)

As for the o ...[text shortened]... think of a thing I'm scared of. Well maybe a little but...BRING IT ON ...Life,God,Whatever.
you don't really have to be afraid. and you don't have to be rude.

my opinion is that there are so many a-holes out there that to find someone truly worthy of respect is a rare thing. that is why respect should be earned through hard work, it should be given to the deserving, otherwise what meaning would respect have if you respect a doctor who cured thousands as much as you respect a drunk enemployed redneck?