1. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 04:50
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    More light and deeper confessions, does not stop you sinning if your beliefs teach you to sin.

Sin means error and the Bible teaches error.

On one hand you are being taught error, and on the other hand you are confessing.

Goes around in a circle, and is like putting fuel on the fire.

But why confess if you live by error.

Stop accepting erro ...[text shortened]... he world, will not bring you to the platform of purity which is necessary to associate with God.
    ====================================
    All the confessing in the world, will not bring you to the platform of purity which is necessary to associate with God.
    ====================================

Who is the ultimate judge and decider of these things, you or God ?

Justification is to be approved of God according to God's standard of righteousness.

You look way down the road and utter your disbelief. But you have not even taken the initial step to be reconciled to God through believing into Christ.

Your analysis is not trustworthy. I would rather trust in those like Paul, John, Peter and many others who have walked this road.

Why should I turn from their experience and follow an opposer of the Gospel ?
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 05:011 edit
    Originally posted by jaywill
    [b]===============================
    More light and deeper confessions, does not stop you sinning if your beliefs teach you to sin.
    ===============================

How do you know? You have no experience yet of believing into Christ and walking in His indwelling presence.

How do you know the effect of clearing the way for Him to spread more ...[text shortened]... r not ?

You haven't yet let Him into you I think. So you have no experience to criticize.[/b]
    God has done everything God could ever do, and now it is up to us.

God is already indwelling in everyones heart, and when you stop sinning and call to God, then the relationship starts.

But your biggest problem is that you are calling to Jesus as Lord and Creator, but Lord and Creator is not Jesus.

Jesus was a teacher of God.

God is God, and he has unlimited names....Govinda, Bhagavan, Krsna, Vishnu and so many more because God is infinite being and is situated in everyones heart as the Super Soul and your conscience.

Your experience that you have is sentimentalism and is taking place in your imagination, for how could a loving exchange take place in your heart with God if you sin against him.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 07:55

God is already indwelling in everyones heart, and when you stop sinning and call to God, then the relationship starts.

But your biggest problem is that you are calling to Jesus as Lord and Creator, but Lord and Creator is not Jesus.

God is God, and h ...[text shortened]... ation, for how could a loving exchange take place in your heart with God if you sin against him.
    Conjecture and opinion. Unsubstantiated as always.
  4. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 12:448 edits

God is God, and h ...[text shortened]... ation, for how could a loving exchange take place in your heart with God if you sin against him.
    ======================================
    =====================================

The Triune God is operating still in those who receive Christ.
    Our brother Paul wisely wrote out of his extensive and pioneering experience:

"For it is God who operates in you both the willing and the working for His good pleasure." (Philippians 2:13)

He did not stop working at the resurrection of Christ. He continues to operate in His redeemed people.

Christ is the Executor of His will and the living High Priest ever living tp intercede for those recipients of His will. He is able to save us the the uttermost because of His powerful intercession:

"But He, because He abides forever, hass His priesthood unalterable. Hence also He is able to save to the uttermost those who come forward to God through Him, since He lives always to intercede for them." (Hebrews 7:25)

God's servants and apostles plant the seed of divine life and water the seed of divine life. It is God who causes the divine life to grow. So the Apostle Paul tells the troublesome church in Corinth:

"I planted, Apollos watered, but God caused the growth" (1 Cor. 3:6)

God is bound by His righteousnesss to complete the new testament sanctification. And in the time transcendent eyes of God it has already been completed. I say again that when the Apostle John saw the final outcome, the New Jerusalem, he saw all the redeemed ones there.

John saw in this symbolic vision, the names of the twelve apostles of Christ inscribed on the twelve foundations of the city. These were men like you and I. Peter's name in written on the foundation of the city.

"And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb." (Rev. 21:13)

Peter was a good example. He made many mistakes in the Bible. He made many blunders and backsliddings. He was even rebuked to his face by a younger man apostle, Paul. He was a kind of opinionated blunderer.

Yet John saw Peter's name written on the foundation of the New Jerusalem. This means that Peter is there. And every other blundering saint of God is there in that perfected city. In the eternal eyes of God it has already been completed. So we have assurance that the Triune God cannot BUT complete the full salvation to the uttermost.

We did not believe in Him without His mercy. Neither can we be transformed without His operation of grace and His mercy. We need to get into the proper environment of the prevailing new testament church life that we may become "more than conquerors". The new testament church should be a kind of farm upon which God is growing Christ within men and women:

"For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's farm [cultivated land], God's building" (1 Cor. 3:9) If He died for us and rose again for us and dispensed His life and nature into us, we may be assured that He will build us up and grow in us to the full.

We may cause Him a little trouble. But God will complete His full salvation. Of that we need have no fear.

Should I drop these exceedingly great and precious promises and go after some antichrist who fights against every aspect of the Bible ? No indeed.

=======================

Every man and woman is made in the image of God. This is something like a glove is made in the image of a hand. Though the hand may not yet be in the glove, the image of a hand is certainly in the glove.

This is a great truth. For on one hand when we look at an empty glove we may say "There is a hand in that glove". Well, a hand may not be in the glove yet. But because of the design of the glove we see an image of a hand in the glove. So in that sense it is not altogether wrong to say "There is a hand in the glove." What we really see is the image of a hand in the glove.

But then a living hand actually does enter into the glove. Now the hand really is in the glove. But man is made in the image and likeness of God (Genesis 1:26,27) [/b]

The Bible says "But as many as RECEIVED Him, to them He gave the authority to become children of God, to those who believe into His name ..." (John 1:12)

This receiving of Jesus Christ is receiving the hand into the glove. This is the receiving of God in Christ as the Holy Spirit into the human vessel. The authority to become children of God is granted to those who receive Christ.

John did not say "to those who reject Him or receive Him." John did not say to those who believe into His name and to those who diasbelieve and fight against His name". But to those who receive Him, these believe into His name which means to believe into HIM.

He grants the authority to be in the divine family by life, by birth the second:

" ... to those who believe into His name [into Him] who were begotten [born], not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God." (John 1:13)

This new birth is not because of being blood related to any man. It is not of blood. It is not of the will of the flesh, which means it is not of the will of the fallen Satanified man. Nor is it of the will of MAN. This means the birth is not even of the will of the unfallen man who was made "very good" (Gen. 1:31) before the fall of Adam.

The second birth is "of God" It is a Re-birth of God - supernatural. It is not of the natural life. It is not of the natural birth ( " ie. everyone has God in them " ).

It is a RE-generation. It is a re-GENE- eration. New divine GENES, as it were, are impregnated into the innermost being of a person's spiritual being. They are born of God. Now they can know their dear and heavenly Daddy, their Abba Father.

Paul said he and his partners had "this treasure in earthen vessels". Rather then an empty vessel, Paul received Christ, believing into His name - into His living availability, and then he could say:

"But we have this treasure in earthen vessels that the excellency of the power may be of God and not out of us." (2 Cor. 4:7)

=============================
    ==================================

This is the incorrect teaching of an antichrist. You'll never believe into His name with this error. At least you must call "Lord Jesus". No man can say Jesus is Lord except in the Holy Spirit.

==================
    =======================

Yes Jesus Christ is a Teacher come from God. That is not untrue. But it is superfiscial. Christ is God become man.

He not only had a teaching about God. He speaks God Himself into His followers. He Himself as "a life giving Spirit" comes to make an abode in His followers. There was NEVER NEVER EVER a Teacher like this.

"Jesus answered and said to him, If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word, and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make an abode with him." (John 14:23)

No teacher from God ever promised this. Christ as the Son of God, with His Father, and AS the life giving Spirit will come to the earthen vessel of our humanity and make an abode within us. Then we have this treasure in earthen vessels. Then we have "RECIEVED Him" to be born again as children of God.

This Teacher then teaching not from without only by objective teaching. He teaches from within His abode within our hearts. This is not sentimental. This is Christ bringing the Triune God into man to dispense God into man to mingle God and man together.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jan '11 01:431 edit
    [b]======================================

The Triune God is operating still in those who receive Christ.
    Our brother Paul wisely wrote out of his extensive and pioneering experience:

"For it is God who operates se God into man to mingle God and man together.
    I go against the error in the Bible because it misdirect everyone from true spiritual life.

Why do you support error.

Iam not against Jesus......only the teaching of error.
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    24 Jan '11 02:16
    I go against the error in the Bible because it misdirect everyone from true spiritual life.

I finally figured it out: you're the Enigmatic Cop of this web site.
  7. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    24 Jan '11 13:145 edits

================================

===================================

Most teachers I have seen who start a new religion, be it Islam, Bahai, Unification Church, Universalism, Zen, Wicca, etc., have to figure out what to do with Jesus . Usually they are quick to tell their followers cheerfully "Oh. We believe in Jesus !!"

The same seems true with teachers of pre-Christian religions (excluding Judaism) which are being popularized after the ministry of Christ. You simply cannot ignore Jesus of Nazareth. You have to figure out what you are going to teach as your relationship with such a prominent spiritual figure as Christ.

So it is no surprize to me that you readily proclaim that of course, Jesus Christ is OK with you. And you revize the New Testament to fabricate some kind of relationship.

Very, very few would ever proclaim a spiritual teaching and say "Jesus? Whose that? He has nothing to do with this teaching."

There may be scarce exceptions.
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jan '11 13:25
    [b]================================

===================================

Most teachers I have seen who starts a new religion, be it Islam, Bahai, Unification ...[text shortened]... ? Whose that? He has nothing to do with this teaching."

There may be scarce exceptions.
    Stop inventing.

I respect Jesus because he was a man of God, always have and always will...

But I see Jesus as the man he was....and thats that.

No one has the pure teachings of Jesus, only the false teachings which have been fabricated to turn Jesus into God, and to attempt to make the Bible the authority.

But the Bible will never be the authority because it has too much error, because unauthorized men have compiled it.

And now it is the religion of the meat eaters.
  9. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    24 Jan '11 15:14
    Stop inventing.

I respect Jesus because he was a man of God, always have and always will...

But I see Jesus as the man he was....and thats that.

No one has the pure teachings of Jesus, only the false teachings which have been fabricated to turn Jesus into God, and to attempt to make the Bible the authority.

But the Bible will never be the au ...[text shortened]... or, because unauthorized men have compiled it.

And now it is the religion of the meat eaters.
    The archer who killed Krishna mistaking him for a deer - was he hunting for meat ?
  10. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    24 Jan '11 16:36
    The archer who killed Krishna mistaking him for a deer - was he hunting for meat ?
    Lol what a way to die.
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jan '11 00:13
    You are not qualified to understand higher spirituality.

The departure of Krsna is LILA or pastime and is transcendental, and to understand that you would have to live and practice true spiritual life for 30 years, to even get close to understanding what is Lila.

It is a great mistake to Google the Vedanta and speculate on what you find.

It takes great purity to understand the pastimes of Krsna.

Your mundane brain cannot comprehend Lila.
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '11 12:33
    You are not qualified to understand higher spirituality.

The departure of Krsna is LILA or pastime and is transcendental, and to understand that you would have to live and practice true spiritual life for 30 years, to even get close to understanding what is Lila.

It is a great mistake to Google the Vedanta and speculate on what you find.

It takes great purity to understand the pastimes of Krsna.

Your mundane brain cannot comprehend Lila.
    The vedas are false teachings fabricated by evil men to lead humanity down the road to damnation.
  13. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    25 Jan '11 20:13
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    The vedas are false teachings fabricated by evil men to lead humanity down the road to damnation.
    Miracles appear!
  14. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    25 Jan '11 20:382 edits
    Back to the matter of the blood of Christ. Why is it mentioned with such importance ? I think this is a questions which should be asked.

What is forgiveness ? What is the nature of forgiveness ? If I slap you across the face, and you take the slap and say "I forgive you" what has happend ?

You have incurred the loss. The balance of mutual friendship has been put in inbalance. There is now a kind of lopsided relationship now. The scales of mutual regard and respect have been thrown off balance.

Now if you embrace the loss and simply forgive me for the slap, you take the loss and restore the balance.

This is the way I think I understand something of the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. God's glory has been insulted. His holiness has been infringed upon. His dignity has been trampled and His law has been discarded.

Through God becomming a man and dying because of the sins of mankind, He demonstrates in the manner in He wishes that He has taken upon Himself the loss. I think this only works if Christ is indeed God incarnated as a man.

Forgiveness follows the the believer embracing of the loss within God Himself incured by our sins, by believing into the realm of this Christ. He commands that man believe into Christ.

God makes the matter emphatic that this is God embracing in Himself the loss of the imbalance of our transgressions against Him, by refering to the blood of Christ.

The blood is not the blood in the living man. It is the blood separated, spilt, poured out of the living man which seals that His death is the loss to God Himself.

At this present time of my study, I think the blood of Christ signifies that restitution, reconciliation, cleansing, cleaning, restoration of God toward us is wrapped up in God's loss. That is a loss that we may be forgiven.

This crucifixion was not the loss of a fellow sinner. It was not the loss of a good man. It was the loss of GOD as a man. The poured out blood in this death, strongly signifies this loss is of God and of eternal significance.

We believers are redeemed by with the "precious" of Christ as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree