1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 May '16 20:22
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Galveston ? Is that you?😀
    It was Robbie carrobie who called me that actually; Galveston75 said I was "worse than satan"
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 May '16 20:313 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I and others have refuted Rak's claims 10s of times. And actually, the outworking of doctrine in the Christian's life is the whole point of doctrine, so yes, questioning Rak on how his claims translate to his own life is absolutely bang on topic and pertinent.
    From what I've seen, all you and others have done is countered with verses or portions of verses that conflict or contradict with the scripture that he's put before you - just as you did with your previous post. By your criteria, rajk999 has therefore refuted the claims of you and others "10s of time" since he has done the same with you.

For all intents and purposes, at best all you've done is show that the Bible contains inconsistencies, discrepancies and outright contradictions. Perhaps it's time that you and others faced up to this fact instead of continuing this charade of "my contradiction trumps your contradiction", "your contradiction can't say what you think it means because it doesn't agree with my contradiction", etc. When all is said and done, that's all you have.

From what I've seen, most if not all of the contradictions stem from other than the words of Jesus while He walked the Earth and many of them from within the words of Paul themselves. Perhaps you and others should ponder that.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    09 May '16 20:52
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Our hope is in Christ and we have waiting for since the fall of man. That is all you got?

Do you believe the Holy Spirit is God?
    Who is the Holy Spirit of God?
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    09 May '16 20:53
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    I am preaching nothing. I quote the words of Jesus.
    Do you own a bible?
    You preach against what the scripture says in several places to make your views correct
    about other scripture.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 May '16 21:10
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    From what I've seen, all you and others have done is countered with verses or portions of verses that conflict or contradict with the scripture that he's put before you - just as you did with your previous post. By your criteria, rajk999 has therefore refuted the claims of you and others "10s of time" since he has done the same with you.

For all inten ...[text shortened]... any of them from within the words of Paul themselves. Perhaps you and others should ponder that.
    You are entitled to you opinion of course.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    09 May '16 21:16
    You preach against what the scripture says in several places to make your views correct
    about other scripture.
    OK
  7. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 May '16 21:36
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You are entitled to you opinion of course.
    I get it: "Must protect dogma at all costs".

As I wrote on another thread: "It's remarkable how so many Christians seem to hate the light of truth. Especially when it's pointed at their dogma or them."
  8. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 May '16 21:38
    about other scripture.
    Exactly how is that not what you do?
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 May '16 04:051 edit
    Exactly how is that not what you do?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 May '16 04:09
    I get it: "Must protect dogma at all costs".

As I wrote on another thread: "It's remarkable how so many Christians seem to hate the light of truth. Especially when it's pointed at their dogma or them."
    It's amusing how you think you speak "light and truth".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree