Question or Rajk999

Question or Rajk999

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
31 May 17

Originally posted by wolfgang59
I was being facetious regarding recycling and carbon emissions!

I thought this Kingdom of Heaven would be perfect.
Everyone would do the right thing.
No need for Laws.
No need for a Ruler.

???
Me too. I don't think Christ will have to rule over anyone in a heavenly world.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
31 May 17

Originally posted by Rajk999
The Kingdom has two parts. The reign of Christ in which he fixes all the problems of mankind including sin and death. This lasts 1000 yrs .. apparently. And then there is the perfect part which you speak of. This is the New Jerusalem... no laws no ruler .. nothing. But before we get there Jesus has to fix mankind. Man is damaged goods and needs repair.
Why doesn't Jesus fix anyone then?

When you talk like this it really makes me think that you seek to disempower people just as much as other Christians here.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
31 May 17

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Why doesn't Jesus fix anyone then?

When you talk like this it really makes me think that you seek to disempower people just as much as other Christians here.
The fixing starts at the return of Christ. Explain what problem you have with that idea

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
31 May 17

Originally posted by Rajk999
The fixing starts at the return of Christ. Explain what problem you have with that idea
Many problems.

Are you saying there is no "fixing" before Christ comes?
Why even bother if that is the case, we may as well just pay lip service until he shows up ... which he wont.

If he does come I really cant see what would necessarily change?
Are you expecting miracles? (God of miracles is weak IMO , having to show people stuff. People who should have faith)

Wasn't Jesus supposed to show up around 2000? A lot of people were hanging on it like JW's . 17 years on and some are still waiting, while many are now saying "no one knows the hour when he comes"

Eternity is here and now - in this moment. Every moment is an opportunity to know the Divine. Every moment contains all of creation within it. These simple words POINT to a greater potential understanding offered to all beings.

The lessons and power that comes with that understanding is there for all. To understand the 'now' is to understand the mind of god. Thank you.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
31 May 17

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Many problems.

Are you saying there is no "fixing" before Christ comes?
Why even bother if that is the case, we may as well just pay lip service until he shows up ... which he wont.

If he does come I really cant see what would necessarily change?
Are you expecting miracles? (God of miracles is weak IMO , having to show people stuff. People who s ...[text shortened]... rstanding is there for all. To understand the 'now' is to understand the mind of god. Thank you.
At the return of Christ, the righteous, under the guidance of Christ will take over running the world. That alone will make a big difference. I dont know what miracles will take place if any at all. It is not going to be a sudden and immediate change like you hear some Christians speaking of. The fact that this fixing period will last so long means that the change is gradual.

When Jesus was supposed to show up [according to churches] is of no relevance here. Nobody knows. Also it could be that the work of God/ Christ has already started. The dramatic change in the world in the last 50 years .. for the better, could be part of Gods work.

I dont understand phrases like 'eternity is here and now ..', so I cannot comment on that.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
31 May 17

Questions for Rajk? Hmmm,.......

What are the Physical Consequences of Perelman's Proof of Thurston's Geometrization Theorem?: Can profound theoretical advances in understanding three dimensions be applied to construct and manipulate structures across scales to fabricate novel materials?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
31 May 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Questions for Rajk? Hmmm,.......

What are the Physical Consequences of Perelman's Proof of Thurston's Geometrization Theorem?: Can profound theoretical advances in understanding three dimensions be applied to construct and manipulate structures across scales to fabricate novel materials?
My answer is Yes, but if you want the long answer ask Sonship. 😀