Question for RJHinds

Question for RJHinds

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
01 Jun 11
3 edits

Originally posted by RJHinds
Why, would you rather be a good liar?
If I knew what you were referring to when you call me a bad liar I might be able to challenge your damning evaluation of my potential to tell a good lie. Of course, being serious I actually think, true to fundamentalist form, you're just showing your hypocrisy in lying about me being a liar - indeed if you had anything to substantiate your claim I'd have seen the evidence plastered in this thread or in it's own little thread a couple of hours ago when you made that assertion and I asked you to back it up.

But again, I wouldn't be ashamed if anyone asserts or even shows me where I've practiced deception unless it was also shown that the intent behind it when I do is more often malign.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Jun 11

Originally posted by Agerg
If I knew what you were referring to when you call me a bad liar I might be able to challenge your damning evaluation of my potential to tell a good lie. Of course, being serious I actually think, true to fundamentalist form, you're just showing your hypocrisy in lying about me being a liar - indeed if you had anything to substantiate your claim I'd have seen ...[text shortened]... eception unless it was also shown that the intent behind it when I do is more often malign.
I apologize. I'm content to let God be the Judge.

Z

Moves
01 Jun 11

Originally posted by RJHinds
Why, would you rather be a good liar?
nice derailing of the subject