Putting an end to Pat Roberston!

Putting an end to Pat Roberston!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
10 Jan 06

"When I said during my presidential bid that I would only bring Christians and Jews into the government, I hit a firestorm. `What do you mean?' the media challenged me. `You're not going to bring atheists into the government? How dare you maintain that those who believe in the Judeo-Christian values are better qualified to govern America than Hindus and Muslims?' My simple answer is, `Yes, they are.'"
-from Pat Robertson's "The New World Order,"

This is just one of MANY examples of the intolerance and stupidity that this man puts forth. It stuns me that this man holds significant influence in the Republican party.

s

Moves
10 Jan 06

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
"When I said during my presidential bid that I would only bring Christians and Jews into the government, I hit a firestorm. `What do you mean?' the media challenged me. `You're not going to bring atheists into the government? How dare you maintain that those who believe in the Judeo-Christian values are better qualified to govern America than Hindus a ...[text shortened]... s forth. It stuns me that this man holds significant influence in the Republican party.
STANG? Another example of ignorance in power? No, wait, we've all heard it so...

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
10 Jan 06
1 edit

Originally posted by stocken
STANG? Another example of ignorance in power? No, wait, we've all heard it so...
STANG is a member of the 700 Club.

c
Islamofascists Suck!

Macon, Georgia, CSA

Moves
11 Jan 06

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
STANG is a member of the 700 Club.
Pat's harmless for the most part. His best trait is as a shoe taster, as in "foot in mouth".....😉