Richard Dawkins: Darwinism has failed

YouTube
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Mar '14 11:57
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I doubt if they make any money. How much money do you think they make on those evolution museum scams?
    Well neither one of us will be going to our enemy's camp so I don't know. I hope the evolution museum makes enough money to help pay for the legal battles going on to defeat evolution and foist creationism into science classes.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    04 Mar '14 07:59
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Richard Dawkins: Darwinism has failed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g10suBDVE4Y
    Why Evolution is True and Why Many People Still Don't Believe

YouTube

I haven’t bothered to look at it, but if it can shut up RJHinds for an hour and eight minutes, then it's worth it.

And remember, because this youtube is longer than RJhinds, then it must be truer, right?
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    04 Mar '14 08:191 edit
    of course bloody darwinism has flaws. it is a 100 year old +theory. the theory has improved since then.

we do not have darwinism, we have the theory of evolution. to bash evolution by taking a swing at darwinism is like bashing chemistry by taking a swing at alchemy
  5. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    04 Mar '14 15:42
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Ah, just like the creationist museum then. How much money do you think they make one that scam?
    "Creationist Museum". That sounds so funny to me. Like it's actually Creationists that are on display there.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Mar '14 03:41

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    06 Mar '14 20:55
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    "Creationist Museum". That sounds so funny to me. Like it's actually Creationists that are on display there.
    Yes, a museum dedicated to a chronology of Homo illogicus, with knuckles on the ground from the first display to the last. Shoes optional.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    06 Mar '14 21:57
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    If only!
    Stuffed in cabinets with a bible under one arm and a raised preaching fist in the other.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Mar '14 15:09
    what if god just fell asleep and is snoring now?.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Mar '14 18:002 edits
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    of course bloody darwinism has flaws. it is a 100 year old +theory. the theory has improved since then.

we do not have darwinism, we have the theory of evolution. to bash evolution by taking a swing at darwinism is like bashing chemistry by taking a swing at alchemy
    Great analogy! Don't you just love the way he continues to bring up the 19th century hoaxes like Plltdown man? At least 3 times I know of. Like, ok, THAT is the death knell of evolution....

RJ is clearly lying low, he is continuing to make moves in his games but not making moves in his game here.
  11. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    10 Mar '14 08:212 edits
    Everyone knows the Piltdown man was a scam. So does scientists.

Everyone knows that there were no global flooding. So should RJHinds.
    Everyone knows that there were no garden of Eden. So should RJHinds.
    Everyone knows that there were no burning bush. So should RJHinds.
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    10 Mar '14 12:47
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Everyone knows the Piltdown man was a scam. So does scientists.

Everyone knows that there were no global flooding. So should RJHinds.
    Everyone knows that there were no garden of Eden. So should RJHinds.
    Everyone knows that there were no burning bush. So should RJHinds.
    we have solid evidence there was no global flood. all science contradicts it. we have no evidence that the burning bush did not exist. or did exist.

yes, from a scientific point of view, if there is no proof, it doesn't exist. just like we say unicorns don't exist even if there is no proof to deny their existence.

so let's not say with certainty it didn't exist without any proof to deny that possibility. agnosticism is the better stance.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Mar '14 15:10
    we have solid evidence there was no global flood. all science contradicts it. we have no evidence that the burning bush did not exist. or did exist.

yes, from a scientific point of view, if there is no proof, it doesn't exist. just like we say unicorns don't exist even if there is no proof to deny their existence.

so let's not say with certainty it didn't exist without any proof to deny that possibility. agnosticism is the better stance.
    You are agnostic when it comes to Piltdown man?
  14. Cape Town
    Moves
    10 Mar '14 16:53

Not all science contradicts a global flood. Most science simply has nothing to do with it.
    However, science and history do contradict both the burning bush and unicorns - its not just mere lack of evidence against those concepts that gives us reason to deny their existence. And no, agnosticism is no the better stance.
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    10 Mar '14 21:40
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Not all science contradicts a global flood. Most science simply has nothing to do with it.
    However, science and history do contradict both the burning bush and unicorns - its not just mere lack of evidence against those concepts that gives us reason to deny their existence. And no, agnosticism is no the better stance.
    do you insist on contradicting me just for fun?

there is scientific evidence to contradict a talking bush that might be god, but not all science contradicts a global flood? are you trolling me for a response?

if you have no evidence to support something, you say "i don't know". not "there is no such thing, period". that's what all people do, except people of faith. and hardcore atheists.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree