Pro-Life?

Pro-Life?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
14 Feb 12

Originally posted by Proper Knob
It's not nonsense, it's the truth. You wouldn't donate blood under any circumstances, even if it was the only option in saving someone's life. You would let your fellow man die simply for your own selfish interests, and here you are lecturing people on 'morality'. It would be funny if it wasn't quite so tragic.
This thread is not about blood, it was introduced by those who , having no counter
argument to the rather horrendous facts regarding abortion, introduced it as if the right
to self determination and the abortion of 115,000 persons deprived of life are one and
the same, in other words, you, Fabian and the Cat are talking pants, its entirely
unrelated issue, but having no recourse to anything else, naturally you became
desperate and used the issue of blood to discredit my moral stance. Sleezeball tactics
and sensationalistic tabloid journalism.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
15 Feb 12
3 edits

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
This thread is not about blood, it was introduced by those who , having no counter
argument to the rather horrendous facts regarding abortion, introduced it as if the right
to self determination and the abortion of 115,000 persons deprived of life are one and
the same, in other words, you, Fabian and the Cat are talking pants, its entirely
un ...[text shortened]... ood to discredit my moral stance. Sleezeball tactics
and sensationalistic tabloid journalism.
Sleezeball tactics and sensationalistic tabloid journalism.

Nope, just pointing out as usual you're full of crap.

Blood was introduced to point out the inherent lunacy of your position ie. standing on your high horse calling out other people on their lack of morality whilst you have admitted on this you would let a fellow human being die simply for your own selfish interest. That you fail to see this doesn't come as a surprise.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
15 Feb 12
2 edits

Originally posted by RJHinds
Do you really thinK God is responsible for the death of aborted babies?
me? no, i don't think god even exists.

but if you do believe in the biblegod, you'll have to accept the fact that he is the author of all evil (calamity) and is therefore responsible for all the natural miscarriages that occur. the natural miscarriages that occur outnumber premeditated abortion by around a factor of 7-to-1 by some estimates.

so your biblegod murders more babies then humans ever will, ergo there is no moral imperative from the biblical sense to oppose abortion.

rc

Moves
15 Feb 12
4 edits

Originally posted by Proper Knob
[b]Sleezeball tactics and sensationalistic tabloid journalism.

Nope, just pointing out as usual you're full of crap.

Blood was introduced to point out the inherent lunacy of your position ie. standing on your high horse calling out other people on their lack of morality whilst you have admitted on this you would let a fellow human being die simply for your own selfish interest. That you fail to see this doesn't come as a surprise.[/b]
clearly you have failed to demonstrate why my stance on blood which affects no one
but me (any individual is free to take blood from any other source making your
assertion quite ludicrous) has anything to do with denying life to 115,000 innocents
every single day. You , Fabian and the Cat are the ones that are full of it and have as
usual, without recourse to reason, attempted to use an emotive subject in a vain
attempt to undermine our moral stance when clearly your own one is completely
a-moral. We wont be taking lessons in morality from materialists, that's 4sure.

Anyone who can conceivably support the unlawful killing of 115,000 innocents every
single day is psychotic in my opinion, for clearly their conscience has become
desensitised to the point of failing to work.

rc

Moves
15 Feb 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
me? no, i don't think god even exists.

but if you do believe in the biblegod, you'll have to accept the fact that he is the author of all evil (calamity) and is therefore responsible for all the natural miscarriages that occur. the natural miscarriages that occur outnumber premeditated abortion by around a factor of 7-to-1 by some estimates.

so yo ...[text shortened]... umans ever will, ergo there is no moral imperative from the biblical sense to oppose abortion.
FAIL, its been demonstrated that the Bible God has murdered no one, that the system
and its inherent imperfection was the result of mans claim to moral independence, it
was not subject to futility by God, you have substantiated nothing to the contrary and
have proven nothing to the contrary, simply stating that it is so is no reason at all,
simply stating that God has the power to prevent it does not make it so, does it. But
then again, anyone that can conceivably agree with the killing of 115,000 innocents
cannot be held to reason, can they, for clearly they are psychotic.

F

Moves
15 Feb 12

You were the one pontificating from your room full of mirrors about what is right and
wrong, but you cannot tell the difference between the right to life and the right to self
determination, as if they were one and the same, EPIC FAIL.
Do you think that suicide is okay?
That's what categoric denial of blood transfusion is.

Do you think a two years baby can deny a blood transfusion?
If its parent decide to deny it blood transfusion to save his life it is murder.

If you have that low respect of life, then you shouldn't discuss the morals of abortion.

F

Moves
15 Feb 12

FAIL, its been demonstrated that the Bible God has murdered no one
If you read your bible, god is responsible for the death of countless of innocent children, born and unborn. Read the passage of the Great Flood, and tell me how god is *not* responsible for that?

But you can also admit that Genesis is based of legends, a collection of good stories being told at the beduins camp fire, that happened to be written down. HC Andersen is also a good story teller, but do we believe literary in thos good stories? No, because we can easily differ entertainment from reality.

rc

Moves
15 Feb 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Do you think that suicide is okay?
That's what categoric denial of blood transfusion is.

Do you think a two years baby can deny a blood transfusion?
If its parent decide to deny it blood transfusion to save his life it is murder.

If you have that low respect of life, then you shouldn't discuss the morals of abortion.
suicide is not the same, its a premeditated attempt to take life for some reason, usually
psychological, we do not want to die, how is that the equivalent of suicide? That is
correct, its a nonsense to state that it is. As i stated i wont be taking lesson in morality
from a psychotic supporter of mass murder.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
15 Feb 12
1 edit

FAIL, its been demonstrated that the Bible God has murdered no one...
no such thing has been demonstrated. it remains that biblegod murders more children than we ever will. bible immorality can't be used to justify taking rights away from women because it turns out that biblegod doesn't care about unborn babies.

rc

Moves
15 Feb 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FabianFnas
If you read your bible, god is responsible for the death of countless of innocent children, born and unborn. Read the passage of the Great Flood, and tell me how god is *not* responsible for that?

But you can also admit that Genesis is based of legends, a collection of good stories being told at the beduins camp fire, that happened to be written down. ...[text shortened]... ieve literary in thos good stories? No, because we can easily differ entertainment from reality.
those persons were given ample warning, in fact, Noah preached to them to repent for
forty years, he built a huge ark, four stories high and larger than a football field, did
they listen? nope, did they repent and change, nope, the error was their own, what
error has an unborn child committed that it must be denied the chance of life? that is
correct, nothing! You FAIL, bunch of psychos.

rc

Moves
15 Feb 12

no such thing has been demonstrated. it remains that biblegod murders more children than we ever will. bible immorality can't be used to justify taking rights away from women because it turns out that biblegod doesn't care about unborn babies.
yes i have its not my fault you neither except the reasons or understand them. You
have failed to provide a shred of evidence to support your ludicrous claim.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
15 Feb 12

yes i have its not my fault you neither except the reasons or understand them. You
have failed to provide a shred of evidence to support your ludicrous claim.
you're just making absurd claims now. it is you who hasn't been able to provide any evidence. it's been proven that biblegod confesses to being the creator of all evil calamity. this is in the bible and it's irrefutable.

Isa 45:7 Forming light, and preparing darkness, Making peace, and preparing evil, I [am] Jehovah, doing all these things.'

Amo 3:6 Is a trumpet blown in a city, And do people not tremble? Is there affliction in a city, And Jehovah hath not done [it]?

Lam 3:38 From the mouth of the Most High Go not forth the evils and the good.

biblegod is responsible for all natural miscarriages. not counting all the born babies he has murdered (flood and various genocides), he is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of unborn human babies every day.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
15 Feb 12

those persons were given ample warning, in fact, Noah preached to them to repent for
forty years, he built a huge ark, four stories high and larger than a football field, did
they listen? nope, did they repent and change, nope, the error was their own, what
error has an unborn child committed that it must be denied the chance of life? that is
correct, nothing! You FAIL, bunch of psychos.
the adults being given a chance to repent and not doing so is no justification to murder countless babies, both born and unborn.

even though biblegod realized his mistake and felt sorry for murdering everyone, it was too little, too late.

rc

Moves
15 Feb 12
2 edits

you're just making absurd claims now. it is you who hasn't been able to provide any evidence. it's been proven that biblegod confesses to being the creator of all evil calamity. this is in the bible and it's irrefutable.

Isa 45:7 Forming light, and preparing darkness, Making peace, and preparing evil, I [am] Jehovah, doing all these things.'

Am ...[text shortened]... he is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of unborn human babies every day.
wrong, abortion is the expulsion of an embryo or a foetus that has full rights to life.
Spontaneous abortion or miscarriage results from human imperfection or from an
accident, not because God decrees it, deliberately induced abortion simply to avoid
the birth of an unwanted child is the wilful taking of human life and is reprehensible.

How does God view life in the womb?

Ps. 139:13-16: “You [Jehovah] kept me screened off in the belly of my mother. . . .
Your eyes saw even the embryo of me, and in your book all its parts were down in
writing.”

clearly God as the architect of life has knowledge of and has taken measures to
ensure the safety of the embryo after conception, it states here clearly that , it must
be precious to him, for he has figuratively screened it off.

(Exodus 21:23-25)  But if a fatal accident should occur, then you must give soul for
soul,  eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot,  branding for
branding, wound for wound, blow for blow.

Some translations make it appear that in this law to Israel the crucial matter was
what happened to the mother, not to the foetus. The original Hebrew text, however,
refers to a fatal accident to either mother or child. Clearly you know neither the
word of God nor his viewpoint on abortion. Indeed your whole insane and ludicrous
argument hinges upon some unsubstantiated claim that God is responsible for evil
(itself open to interpretation) and to use such a broad term for some kind of
sanctification of your psycho agenda is a nonsense, NO EXCUSES for taking of life.

rc

Moves
15 Feb 12
1 edit

the adults being given a chance to repent and not doing so is no justification to murder countless babies, both born and unborn.

even though biblegod realized his mistake and felt sorry for murdering everyone, it was too little, too late.
their parents had the responsibility to make sure that their children were safe, they
failed to heed the warnings, (forty years of preaching, a huge ark, hello!) and the error
was their own. Another epic Fail.