Preaching / Believing

Preaching / Believing

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T

Moves
07 Oct 18
1 edit

@chaney3 said
No, what I realized, recently, is that my primary question is this:

On a "Spirituality Forum", should each poster be required to share their belief?

Knowing this info is relevant to context, because minus that knowledge is when 'lecturing' could be mistaken for participation.
You ARE basically walking in the footsteps of DG and GoaD and operating on their level nonetheless. It's unfortunate that you're okay with that.

c

Moves
07 Oct 18

@thinkofone said
You ARE basically walking in the footsteps of DG and GoaD and operating on their level nonetheless. It's unfortunate that you're okay with that.
You just don't like criticism.

Plus....you avoided the question.

T

Moves
07 Oct 18

@chaney3 said

Actually it's you who doesn't like criticism. It keeps you from realizing that you have the wrong end of the stick. That you are basically walking in the footsteps of DG and GoaD and operating on their level should tell you something.

The question is irrelevant for the reasons I explained.

Moves
07 Oct 18

@thinkofone said
Actually it's you who doesn't like criticism. It keeps you from realizing that you have the wrong end of the stick. That you are basically walking in the footsteps of DG and GoaD and operating on their level should tell you something.

The question is irrelevant for the reasons I explained.
Repetition isn't your friend. it really isn't.

Why not give honesty a try?

T

Moves
07 Oct 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Repetition isn't your friend. it really isn't.

Why not give honesty a try?
KA really does have you pegged. And you keep proving it.

Moves
07 Oct 18

@chaney3 said

I guess all we can do is 'ponder why ToO, who advocates for the words spoken by Jesus during his ministry, is physically unable to say if that includes the words where Jesus says he was sent by God.'

(Intentional repetition).

Moves
07 Oct 18

@thinkofone said
Indeed. He recently posted about me in the GF:

"thats the thing bro... i actually like you... lol"

Remember when he called you the C word and thought you were possibly a second account of Sonship? - Did he have you pegged there as well?

T

Moves
07 Oct 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Indeed. He recently posted about me in the GF:

"thats the thing bro... i actually like you... lol"

Remember when he called you the C word and thought you were possibly a second account of Sonship? - Did he have you pegged there as well?
You're such a simp.

Moves
07 Oct 18

@thinkofone said
You're such a simp.
And you are a fake.

Moves
07 Oct 18

@divegeester said
And you are a fake.
Apparently, Karoly only shows insight when he makes crass comments about 'other' posters.

But yes, as fake as they come. He likes to link to a post 3 years ago when I joked I was a neutral observer, and yet himself, on a daily basis, pretends he isn't an atheist. 😲

T

Moves
07 Oct 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Apparently, Karoly only shows insight when he makes crass comments about 'other' posters.

But yes, as fake as they come. He likes to link to a post 3 years ago when I joked I was a neutral observer, and yet himself, on a daily basis, pretends he isn't an atheist. 😲

Moves
07 Oct 18

@thinkofone said

c

Moves
07 Oct 18

@chaney3 said
No, what I realized, recently, is that my primary question is this:

On a "Spirituality Forum", should each poster be required to share their belief?

Knowing this info is relevant to context, because minus that knowledge is when 'lecturing' could be mistaken for participation.
What do you guys think of this question?

On this forum, should we know someone's belief, to provide context and understanding on how and what they post?

Moves
07 Oct 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said

The ToO user profile is finished in this forum in terms of credibility.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Oct 18

@divegeester said
The ToO user profile is finished in this forum in terms of credibility.
He did get us to agree on something, he has no credibility.