Possible Cause of Climate Change

Possible Cause of Climate Change

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
30 May 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Do you also have problems with the evolutionists idea of an asteroid causing an ice age that wiped out the dinosaurs?
Man, you really have your history wrong. You really need to get out more. Oh, I forgot. You can't leave your rocking chair for fear of farting in someone's face.

The asteroid that came down in the Yucatan was only one blow against the dinosaurs although it was a big one. It was a one two punch and there was no ice age involved. The truth is there was terrible volcanism at the time also, blocking the sun for a few years and the asteroid was just the coup de grace. Also, it did not completely drive dinosaurs to extinction. It took a couple million more years before they fully died out but they didn't fully die out since they transformed into chickens.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 May 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
Man, you really have your history wrong. You really need to get out more. Oh, I forgot. You can't leave your rocking chair for fear of farting in someone's face.

The asteroid that came down in the Yucatan was only one blow against the dinosaurs although it was a big one. It was a one two punch and there was no ice age involved. The truth is there was te ...[text shortened]... s before they fully died out but they didn't fully die out since they transformed into chickens.
Well, whatever new fairy tale you want to make up. It doesn't really matter since it is not true anyway. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
02 Jun 15

Well, whatever new fairy tale you want to make up. It doesn't really matter since it is not true anyway. 😏
More people believe the scientific evidence than believes your creation fairy tale.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Jun 15

More people believe the scientific evidence than believes your creation fairy tale.
What most people believe does not establish truth. Truth comes from God. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
04 Jun 15

What most people believe does not establish truth. Truth comes from God. 😏
And this alleged god told you personally?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Jun 15

And this alleged god told you personally?
We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Jun 15

We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
e hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Here is the correct way to say that.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Jun 15
1 edit

e hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Here is the correct way to say that.
These truths are self-evident. There is no need for God to tell me personally. 😏

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Jun 15
1 edit

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Jun 15

These truths are self-evident. There is no need for God to tell me personally. 😏
Because you have been programmed well.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Jun 15

Because you have been programmed well.
God did it. 😏

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
08 Jun 15

God did it. 😏
You really are full of hot air.

rc

Moves
08 Jun 15

Originally posted by redbadger
this place is like a hot air balloon festival.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
08 Jun 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
this place is like a hot air balloon festival.
Especially when you're in town.

😉

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Jun 15

Originally posted by redbadger
I hope so. But when I let it out, there is very little effect on climate change. So I am innocent. 😏