possession

possession

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

e

Moves
05 Oct 07

so... is it really possible to be possessed... and if so, why does satan choose these people and not others; these people show no signs of being evil?

why do rapist and murderers not act in the same way as someone who is possessed?

JJ

Moves
08 Oct 07

Originally posted by eatmybishop
so... is it really possible to be possessed... and if so, why does satan choose these people and not others; these people show no signs of being evil?

why do rapist and murderers not act in the same way as someone who is possessed?
Most Rapists and murderers claim to have been possessed.... i feel Satan chooses these people because they are spiritually weak therefore making them an easy target.

s

Moves
08 Oct 07

Originally posted by Jay Joos
Most Rapists and murderers claim to have been possessed.... i feel Satan chooses these people because they are spiritually weak therefore making them an easy target.
There's psychiatric explanation for those "possessions". I can't believe someone really believes demonic possessions happen.
But I've seen people saying dinosaurs and men coexisted and earth is 6k yrs old... So I already should expect anything.

If they claimed demonic possession in a court of Law in Europe, everyone would laugh at them and their lawyer. At a lame excuse.

JJ

Moves
08 Oct 07

Originally posted by serigado
There's psychiatric explanation for those "possessions". I can't believe someone really believes demonic possessions happen.
But I've seen people saying dinosaurs and men coexisted and earth is 6k yrs old... So I already should expect anything.

If they claimed demonic possession in a court of Law in Europe, everyone would laugh at them and their lawyer. At a lame excuse.
Thats what they want... to escape a terrible sentence on the grounds of insanity!!!

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
08 Oct 07

Originally posted by eatmybishop

What do you mean possessed? Do you mean someone with a dual personality disorder or a schizophrenic?