no1marauder

no1marauder

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

O
Digital Blasphemy

Omnipresent

Moves
19 Apr 05

Originally posted by TheSkipper
Sorry Omni, I posed as you the other day at the chemist. I think it will be ok because I'm pretty sure they do not know who you are or even care that you buy an inordinate amount of hemorrhoid ointment. In any case, the important thing is, my cover was not blown. 😉

TheSkipper
Friend, if you go up to someone in public and say to them, "Hi! My name is Omnislash!", all I request is a picture or video of their reaction. 😀

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
19 Apr 05
3 edits

Originally posted by Nemesio
You still need to look up blackmail. You lost nothing by not taking him up on the
offer and Cribs could do nothing to force or extort to take it.

What I call it is irrelevant; calling it blackmail is paranoid, delusional hyperbole.

Nemesio

If it walks like a duck, if it talks like a duck .......

By the way, Nemmy ..... where do you pick up all that psycho-jargon ? ....... Hyperbowl and all ..... 😕
Is he good Nemmy ? ..... I mean your therapist .......

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
19 Apr 05

Originally posted by ivanhoe

Since it does not 'walk like a duck' (i.e., your claim of blackmail), then it must not
be a duck (did you look it up yet)?

Your little 'jab' here (misogynistic to boot) reveals your prejudice: by making a joke
of this, you demonstrate your feelings about therapists.

If I saw a therapist (I don't), I wouldn't be ashamed of it and neither should anyone
who does. Making a joke of it is insulting to all who do and profoundly insensitive.

Ivanhoe, if you are anything in real life like you are on these forums (whether you show
it or not), you do need a therapist. Your explosive anger and mild paranoia is scary to
say the least.

Nemesio

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
19 Apr 05

Ivanhoe, what did I stand to gain from this alleged blackmail attempt?

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
20 Apr 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
I merely said I'd accept your apology for calling me a liar when I stated (truthfully) "that many early Christians did not believe in the resurrection particulary the Gnostics" in "Is The Resurrection of Jesus Christ a Reality" thread. I have no idea what this post means; what exactly are you asking to be forgiven for? Your conduct in that t ...[text shortened]... s in my view; simply retract the claim that I deliberately told a falsehood and be done with it.
No1 if its any consolation I still think you're a liar and a bastard even if Darf forgives you.

Very Best Regards.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
20 Apr 05

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
Ivanhoe, what did I stand to gain from this alleged blackmail attempt?

You tell me, Dear Doctor.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
20 Apr 05

Originally posted by Nemesio
[b]

Since it does not 'walk like a duck' (i.e., your claim of blackmail), then it must not
be a duck (did you look it up yet)?

Your little 'jab' here (misogynistic to boot) reveals ...[text shortened]... need a therapist. Your explosive anger and mild paranoia is scary to
say the least.

Nemesio[/b]

Oh brother ....

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
21 Apr 05

You tell me, Dear Doctor.
Nothing. You are the one that had everything to gain.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
21 Apr 05

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
Nothing. You are the one that had everything to gain.

You're too good for this world, Dear Doctor.

O
Digital Blasphemy

Omnipresent

Moves
21 Apr 05
3 edits

You know, most days I just try to be a good Christian, but today is not one of those days, so I will take full advantage of that by NOT turning the other cheek.

Ivanhoe. Shut the hell up. No one could give two shats. You've beat this dead horse for so long now, it is simply pathetic.

And AGAIN. WTF is this in this forum!?! This is not spiritual. This is just the whining of some guy who can neither let go, nor settle his problems with people with atleast a pretense of dignity. This is the second damn time you have seen fit to rant about your personal and completely irrelevant and nonsensical problems of the PAST in a completely inappropriate forum. Here's a tissue, now get the hell out of here unless you have something to say which is relevant to the forums premise.

BEHOLD! MY FIRST USE OF THE ANGRY SMILEY!!!! 😠

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
21 Apr 05

Originally posted by Omnislash
You know, most days I just try to be a good Christian, but today is not one of those days, so I will take full advantage of that by NOT turning the other cheek.

Ivanhoe. Shut the hell up. No one could give two shats. You've beat this dead horse for so long now, it is simply pathetic.

And AGAIN. WTF is this in this forum!?! This is not spiritual. T ...[text shortened]... say which is relevant to the forums premise.

BEHOLD! MY FIRST USE OF THE ANGRY SMILEY!!!! 😠

..... I'll have another one ... What about you Slash ? ..... hic ......

O
Digital Blasphemy

Omnipresent

Moves
21 Apr 05

..... I'll have another one ... What about you Slash ? ..... hic ......
I'm not angry when I'm drunk. I'm angry when I'm sober. 😀

...and yes, I'll have one. What are we drinking anyway?

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
21 Apr 05

Originally posted by Omnislash
I'm not angry when I'm drunk. I'm angry when I'm sober. 😀

...and yes, I'll have one. What are we drinking anyway?

I love Whisky ..... and Whiskey ..... 😀

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
21 Apr 05

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
No1 if its any consolation I still think you're a liar and a bastard even if Darf forgives you.

Very Best Regards.
I didn't notice that Darf was forgiving me; I thought he was trying to pretend he was apologizing without the bother of retracting a false accusation. Your opinion of me is something I'll brood on.

N
The eyes of truth

elsewhere

Moves
21 Apr 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
I didn't notice that Darf was forgiving me; I thought he was trying to pretend he was apologizing without the bother of retracting a false accusation. Your opinion of me is something I'll brood on.
Pleased to notice you still carry the personal "he's a bastard" stamp of approval from certain chatters though.

I find nothing spiritual about this thread, this thread does'nt belong here, I'm not sure it belongs anywhere on this site.

By making the title "no1marauder" instead of "apoligies to no1" or "no1 please forgive me" you have sneaked in a copycat call out thread which can only be an invitation for more people to tack on their oppinions of no1marauder, which may be validated in their mind, but are not proper in a spiritual forum.

Nyxie