Nehemiah

Nehemiah

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cape Town

Moves
29 Oct 07
1 edit

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Here's a few links to get you started. You probably shouldn't mock what you don't understand or haven't taken the time to research. It makes you look foolish to always be putting your foot in your mouth, and I know that you have at least a respectable level of intelligence.
Where exactly was I mocking? If you read my post again, you will find that I was asking for clarification. Maybe you should actually read people posts before criticizing.

And would you care to answer the questions or are you simply resorting to the old "you do the research and I hope you will give up before you get to the truth" game?
I checked the first two links you gave and they are extremely unhelpful and don't answer any of my questions at all. If you know the answers why not give them? And are you sure that your understanding of what a "Biblical Archaeologist" is, is the same as the original posters? I am sure that a lot of people claim that title.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
30 Oct 07

Originally posted by twhitehead
Where exactly was I mocking? If you read my post again, you will find that I was asking for clarification. Maybe you should actually read people posts before criticizing.

And would you care to answer the questions or are you simply resorting to the old "you do the research and I hope you will give up before you get to the truth" game?
I checked the fi ...[text shortened]... " is, is the same as the original posters? I am sure that a lot of people claim that title.
No, you were not asking for a clarification. You made an accusation against the professionalism of the scholarship of those involved within the field without the minimal and obligatory attempt of a Google search. How weak is that?

For you? No, not really. You have proven yourself as a close-minded agenda-laden antagonist, lacking in even mild intellectual curiousity. There is nothing here that anyone here is able to teach you; you must find all the answers yourself. Just pray (!) you both know the right questions to ask and find the right place for answers, for your own sake.

Cape Town

Moves
30 Oct 07

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
No, you were not asking for a clarification. You made an accusation against the professionalism of the scholarship of those involved within the field without the minimal and obligatory attempt of a Google search. How weak is that?
I did no such thing. I did not know what the poster meant and you don't either. Just because there are other people calling themselves Biblical Archaeologists does not mean that that is who he was referring too.

For you? No, not really.
Running away from the hard questions as usual.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
30 Oct 07

Originally posted by twhitehead
I did no such thing. I did not know what the poster meant and you don't either. Just because there are other people calling themselves Biblical Archaeologists does not mean that that is who he was referring too.

[b]For you? No, not really.

Running away from the hard questions as usual.[/b]
Sure: it's so hard to read the links, isn't it? Since you had such a hard time with the first two, here is the second paragraph from the third:

The Biblical Archaeology Society (BAS) was founded in 1974 as a nonprofit, nondenominational, educational organization dedicated to the dissemination of information about archaeology in the Bible lands.

As stated, intellectually satisfied.