Napkin God

Napkin God

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

L

Moves
24 Jun 05

yesterday i drew a god on my lunch napkin. i'm not sure if my hand was being directed by a higher power or not -- could have been.

does anyone agree with me that my napkin god is no more or less arbitrary than, say, the god of the bible?

i am a weak atheist and, as such, i do not say that a god or gods necessarily do not exist. if the real god(s) would have the balls to show himself to me and say that he takes full responsibility for the world as it is, then i would gladly drop my hammer and follow him anywhere (i'd probably still ask him where we were going though). if i found out along the way that he doesn't deserve my companionship, then i would tell him so and face judgement -- after all, would our creator necessarily deserve our praise?

i'm also still holding out for a muffy revelation (all the muffins i know on RHP just make so darn much sense).

Your Eminence

Scunthorpe

Moves
24 Jun 05

Originally posted by LemonJello
yesterday i drew a god on my lunch napkin. i'm not sure if my hand was being directed by a higher power or not -- could have been.

does anyone agree with me that my napkin god is no more or less arbitrary than, say, the god of the bible?

i am a weak atheist and, as such, i do not say that a god or gods necessarily do not exist. if the real god(s) ...[text shortened]... holding out for a muffy revelation (all the muffins i know on RHP just make so darn much sense).
I don't know....I'm thinking about converting now from Muffyism to Napkinism . I blindly believe in the divinity of your napkin without having to see it . It's infalibility and perfection is beond question to me . Just this morning , a napkin wiped away the stain from me . I felt clean , like I couldn't have felt without it . It's a sign from above .

I believe .

n
Lost

Copenhagen

Moves
24 Jun 05

Originally posted by LemonJello

i am a weak atheist and, as such, i do not say that a god or gods necessarily do not exist. if the real god(s) ...[text shortened]... holding out for a muffy revelation (all the muffins i know on RHP just make so darn much sense).
Makes sense to me!

N

The sky

Moves
24 Jun 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Moldy Crow
I don't know....I'm thinking about converting now from Muffyism to Napkinism . I blindly believe in the divinity of your napkin without having to see it . It's infalibility and perfection is beond question to me . Just this morning , ...[text shortened]... have felt without it . It's a sign from above .

I believe .
Actually Muffyism and Napkinism are compatible. Muffy created the Napkin God. The Napkin God created Evolution. Evolution created the world as we know it, besides some Christian fundies who were created by the Christian God (who was also created by Muffy) and who therefore can't be explained by Evolution. At least I think that's how it happened.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
25 Jun 05

I will never wipe my mouth the same way again.