my new religion

my new religion

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

e

Moves
16 Mar 07

i'm thinking of starting up a new religion, does anyone know how many people have to be followers in order for society to recognise it as a fully fledged religion..?

for starters... it's a sin to wake up early on a monday morning... this is bad for the soul as the soul needs rest

also, lust is good

that's about it for now, but every religion has to start somewhere, i'm off to write my book now

a

Moves
17 Mar 07

Originally posted by eatmybishop
i'm thinking of starting up a new religion, does anyone know how many people have to be followers in order for society to recognise it as a fully fledged religion..?

for starters... it's a sin to wake up early on a monday morning... this is bad for the soul as the soul needs rest

also, lust is good

that's about it for now, but every religion has to start somewhere, i'm off to write my book now
it's a sin to wake up early on a monday morning

I really don't like to wake up early all the week long, will you change this for me.

Moves
17 Mar 07

also, lust is good

I'm with you so far. Make Guinness a part of every ceremony and I'm in.

E

Moves
17 Mar 07

i dont like rules

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
17 Mar 07

also, lust is good

Just one, but you really have to believe it!

E

Moves
17 Mar 07

Originally posted by josephw
Just one, but you really have to believe it!
all the other gods have a lot of books

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
17 Mar 07

Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
all the other gods have a lot of books
What God(s)?