Moves
    28 Aug '09 15:351 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    So now let me get this straight. I am:

1. Hypocritical
    2. Stupid
    3. Unable to atempt humor via satire.
    4. homophobe

As for yourself, I have not judged you once.
    You have repeatedly shown yourself to be a hypocrite and bigot in regards to homosexuals.

You have repeatedly shown yourself to be a bigot in regards to Muslims.

You have repeatedly shown yourself of having abysmal powers of discernment.

You have repeatedly shown yourself to be remarkably careless with truth claims that you make. You've repeatedly made false claims against Islam and Muslims. You repeatedly made false claims against me. Even with this latest post it you assert that I have judged you to be "stupid" and "unable to attempt humor via satire" when I have made no such claims.
  2. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    28 Aug '09 21:20
    Originally posted by whodey
    Let me just add that it is my belief that although I view the Bible to have some minor flaws, it is the truth and accurate. For example, the historical accounts have been corroborated by archaelogy by in large. I believe that God worked through Abraham to reach the world, first through the nation of Israel and then the Messiah etc. Also, the major themes r ...[text shortened]... d simply say it is a source of truth and an intended way for God to communicate with mankind.
    Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree