mother earth

mother earth

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
26 May 18

I'm in love. She is real. Right in front of your face. Eating you, sorry. Nobody asked for my permission.

E

Moves
26 May 18

I thought this planet was a space ship flying through space. We need someone like you to decide who lives and who dies so that humans can survive.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
26 May 18

Originally posted by @eladar
I thought this planet was a space ship flying through space. We need someone like you to decide who lives and who dies so that humans can survive.
No, I'm a passenger.

I'm really happy right now. I met a girl going out of her way to help my kids and grandkids. Not sure why, but am very grateful. No reward except what you get for doing this. Think good, do good, it will be good or the next best thing, die knowing you did the best you could.

E

Moves
26 May 18

Hope it works out.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
26 May 18

I should say she isn't concerned with hooking up with my frankly hunky boy. Not on her agenda. All the more reason to be awed. All the more reason to be awed.

This can't be super unusual?

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
26 May 18

Originally posted by @eladar
Hope it works out.
No romance, just friendship. I'm impressed.

E

Moves
26 May 18

Originally posted by @apathist
No romance, just friendship. I'm impressed.
Sounds like my wife. I'm not so impressed with my situation.

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
26 May 18

"Mother Earth."

Great. Well let's all drop acid, dance around the maypole, and have an orgy under the moonlight.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 May 18

Originally posted by @apathist
I'm in love. She is real. Right in front of your face. Eating you, sorry. Nobody asked for my permission.
Haven’t we been through this before?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 May 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Haven’t we been through this before?
Is apathist Karoly’s dupe account?

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
26 May 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Is apathist Karoly’s dupe account?
I vaguely remember that name. Karoly Aczel or something?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 May 18

Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
I vaguely remember that name. Karoly Aczel or something?
That’s him. He’s currently on a self-imposed exile - or so he would have us believe. I’m not even sure Karoly’s a guy. He had a YouTube link to songs I believe he said he created/performed and the link went to a female musician.

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
26 May 18

That’s him. He’s currently on a self-imposed exile - or so he would have us believe. I’m not even sure Karoly’s a guy. He had a YouTube link to songs I believe he said he created/performed and the link went to a female musician.
Somewhere in the dusty back compartment of my mind I filed that person away as "nice." That's about all I remember.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 May 18

Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
Somewhere in the dusty back compartment of my mind I filed that person away as "nice." That's about all I remember.
Yeah, he seemed like a pretty nice guy, though he started a whole thread about me in which the OP claimed I was possessed by a demon.

I was offended at first but then I realized he was probably drunk.

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
26 May 18

Yeah, he seemed like a pretty nice guy, though he started a whole thread about me in which the OP claimed I was possessed by a demon.

I was offended at first but then I realized he was probably drunk.
Baaahahahaha sorry I missed that.