more religious discrimination

more religious discrimination

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
18 Nov 10

Originally posted by John W Booth
What's all this got to do with law abiding homosexuals, dude?
whether it is natural and healthy for a young person to be placed within the jurisdiction of homosexuals.

l

Milton Keynes, UK

Moves
18 Nov 10
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
whether it is natural and healthy for a young person to be placed within the jurisdiction of homosexuals.
It isn't as if they are going to engage in sexual activity in front of him/her. 😛

rc

Moves
18 Nov 10

Originally posted by lausey
It isn't as if they are going to engage in sexual activity in front of him/her. 😛
i think the stigma that must be attached would like kill a kid in school, i mean i am a witness and my kid gets it all the time, imagine if they found out your mom was really a dude, it would be like relentless and a total mare!

JWB

Moves
18 Nov 10

Is there a link between heterosexuality and men sexually abusing underage girls? And if there is doesn't this then also raise the question of whether it is natural and healthy for a young female to be placed under the jurisdiction of a heterosexual man?

rc

Moves
18 Nov 10
1 edit

Is there a link between heterosexuality and men sexually abusing underage girls? And if there is doesn't this then also raise the question of whether it is natural and healthy for a young female to be placed under the jurisdiction of a heterosexual man?
I dont know, you would need to look at some abuse figures, in the case that i presented the vast majority of cases were perpetrated against male children, but that was ahem. . . . chosen for a reason.

JWB

Moves
18 Nov 10

I dont know, you would need to look at some abuse figures, in the case that i presented the vast majority of cases were perpetrated against against male children, but that was ahem. . . . chosen for a reason.
So the case you chose "for a reason" sits alongside what? ... a view that heterosexual abuse of children is somehow less despicable than homosexual abuse? I take it that's the "reason" you chose the case that you "presented"? Seeing as its central to the case your trying to make, surely you would need to look at some abuse figures?

JWB

Moves
18 Nov 10

..one must ask the question, however unpopular and grotesque, is there a link between homosexuality and paedophilia?
What is the rate of abuse by single sex couples of their children? What figures you got for that, dude?

rc

Moves
18 Nov 10
1 edit

So the case you chose "for a reason" sits alongside what? ... a view that heterosexual abuse of children is somehow less despicable than homosexual abuse? I take it that's the "reason" you chose the case that you "presented"? Seeing as its central to the case your trying to make, surely you would need to look at some abuse figures?
i chose it because it fitted with Josephs assertion, no other reason, you are making something from nothing, you are free to present your own case, for as yet, you have failed to explain why in the instance that i cited, the victims were almost all male children. Why references to others who abuse explains this phenomena, i cant really say, perhaps you can?

rc

Moves
18 Nov 10

What is the rate of abuse by single sex couples of their children? What figures you got for that, dude?
its your statement, you do the research, i got Josephs case to worry about.

JWB

Moves
18 Nov 10

i chose it because it fitted with Josephs assertion...
Josephs assertion was , and this thread is, about single sex couples raising children and you have asked whether it is natural and healthy for a young person to be placed within the jurisdiction of homosexuals. Then you talk about homosexual sex criminals but don't want to talk about heterosexual sex criminals. What is the rate of abuse by single sex couples of their children?

JWB

Moves
18 Nov 10

you have failed to explain why in the instance that i cited, the victims were almost all male children.
Because they were the victims of homosexual paedophiles, dude. Why are the child rape victims of heterosexual paedophile men basically always female children?

rc

Moves
18 Nov 10

Josephs assertion was , and this thread is, about single sex couples raising children and you have asked whether it is natural and healthy for a young person to be placed within the jurisdiction of homosexuals. Then you talk about homosexual sex criminals but don't want to talk about heterosexual sex criminals. What is the rate of abuse by single sex couples of their children?
i will talk about it, but it will take some time, research needs to be done, data gathered, figures examined, comparisons made and conclusions drawn.

rc

Moves
18 Nov 10
1 edit

Because they were the victims of homosexual paedophiles, dude. Why are the child rape victims of heterosexual paedophile men basically always female children?
so there is a link between homosexuality and paedophilia then in this instance, of several thousand? over several years?

JWB

Moves
18 Nov 10

i will talk about it, but it will take some time, research needs to be done, data gathered, figures examined, comparisons made and conclusions drawn.
And yet you already made your assertions beforehand, dude. Cute.

Jeez there are some spiteful pieces of work on this forum.

JWB

Moves
18 Nov 10

so there is a link between homosexuality and paedophilia then in this instance, of several thousand? over several years?
There is a link between both homosexuality and heterosexuality, and paedophilia.

Is this some act your putting on?